Sacha Fenestraz - Part 1 ✔

Inspired by: Treat You Better; Shawn Mendes

-

"I need to talk with you" A simple message that made my heart go from 0 to 100. Who's it from? My best friend Sacha. And why am I freaking out? Because he never writes messages like this. He's a very funny guy, and he writes serious messages very rarely. And when he does, it's never a good sign. He also texted me to come to his apartment, which is just over the street. I quickly scribbled a short note to my boyfriend where I am, grabbed my keys, and left my apartment.

I knocked on the door of Sacha's flat, my heart wildly pumping inside my chest. I have no idea about what he wants to talk with me, and that's scaring me. It's like jumping into unknown water, I don't know what is waiting at me behind closed doors. I know him for years, but still, he is very unpredictable.

"Hey Y/N, I'm glad you came!" Sacha was trying to be cheerful as always but I knew from the beginning that it's fake and something is bothering him.

"I know you damn too well Fenestraz so this mask won't fool me. What's wrong?" I went straight to the point, catching Sacha a little bit off guard. Without words, he let me in, and I sat on his fancy white couch. Sacha followed me and sat next to me. He took a deep breath and looked into my eyes. I love his eyes, they are so pure and warm, like hot chocolate.

"Look, I know we talked about this many times and it annoys you but..."

"It's about Joseph, right?" We argue very rarely, but when we do, the main topic is almost always my boyfriend, Joseph. We've been together for over a year and if I had to describe our relationship with one word, it would be definitely COMPLICATED. We had lots of ups and downs, lots of arguing and hits, but we love each other unconditionally. Sacha doesn't like him, and I even don't know why. Maybe he's jealous that I always choose Joseph over him. I don't have much time to hang out with him as I used to do. It's a shame, but it's not only Joseph's fault. He might not be perfect, but he's not a bad guy.

"I don't think he is the right one for you," I snorted and shook my head. And here we go again, he just can't be happy for me, "no, please let me explain. He rarely spends his time with you, he abuses you and I bet he is cheating on you..."

"Whoa whoa whoa," I stopped him, "he might have hit me a few times but it was alcohol and anger, he didn't want to hurt me on purpose. He might not have a lot of time for me but he's very busy, just like you and me. We have the jobs we love, that's normal. And he is not cheating on me...or do you have proof?" I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at him with a frown. Sacha didn't answer, he's just talking through his hat without any evidence. That's one of the very few things I don't like about him. Not being likable in someone's eyes doesn't mean you are the worst person ever.

"You are really that blind?" Sacha sighed and moved closer to me, "you deserve someone who will treat you much better, Y/N."

"Joseph treat me just how I need, thanks for asking," I stood up, and Sacha did the same.

"I know you think I'm crazy but I see on your face that what are you saying is not genuine. I know you, Y/N."

"Stop questioning my feelings!" I raised my voice with my back to Sacha. I was getting angrier with the young Argentine-Frenchman, and it's just a matter of time till I'll reach the limit of my patience.

"I will! Because they are questionable." I groaned and placed my hands on my hips. I hate how big influence he has on me. I shouldn't even think about it but now I'm not sure if my feelings are the same as before.

"Alright and who should be that prince Charming, huh? You for example?" I turned around and said sarcastically. I didn't mean to be a bitch, it was in affection. Sacha's facial expression radically changed, and I realised that I fucked up, "you are serious." That's why he hates Joseph...how could I not see it? It all makes sense now.

"It was stupid of me to think that you might...whatever. It's your life, if you want to torture yourself in a functionless relationship, please suit yourself. I don't give a fuck anymore." he waved his hand and turned away from me. His voice was soft and quiet, breaking my heart into a million little pieces. I ruined everything, I ruined our friendship, and it's only my fault, "I wanted to help you but you clearly don't need my help. Sorry for being annoying."

"Sacha, I didn't mean it like that..." I slowly placed my hand on his shoulder, but he winched and took a step forward.

"Go back to your amazing boyfriend Y/N," he interrupted me bitterly, "he surely misses you,"  I felt tears itching in my eyes and I quickly wiped them away. 

"Sacha..."

"JUST GO!" I shouted at me, "please Y/N, don't make it worse," he glanced at me over my shoulder, and I could see tears gleaming in his beautiful eyes. I nodded my head and turned around. This is really the end.

"I'm sorry," I whispered before leaving his flat. I leaned my head against his door, sobbing softly. I'm so fucking stupid! Why did I say that, why? Can I sometimes think before I say something? After a few minutes just standing in front of Sacha's door, I decided to return back home. I wasn't crying anymore, my mind was blank. I hope Joseph is already at home, I need comfort.

"Babe, I'm here!" I shouted when I opened the door and heard a running shower. I smiled to myself and sprawled on the couch. His phone was on the desk, constant messages coming and lightening up the screen. I quickly glanced at his phone to see who's this mysterious mailer. Hailey. Hailey? I don't know any Hailey. Who's Hailey, and what she wants from my boyfriend?

I've never touched his phone before, I respect his privacy. But this time I couldn't help myself. I unlocked his phone and opened the chat between him and Hailey. My jaw dropped down to the floor when I scrolled up. There were several nudes not just from her but also from Joseph. What the fuck? I expected a friendly conversation, but this is far from friendly.

"Hey, honey!" Joseph came from the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He froze when he noticed me standing with his phone in my hands, "why are you holding my phone?" He growled and took the phone from my hands.

"Why are you sending nudes to Hailey?" I answered his question with a question and folded my arms across my chest, "Who is she? Are you cheating on me?"

"Have you been digging in my phone?!" He threw the phone on the couch angrily.

"I asked first!" I raised my voice, and Joseph looked at me with burning flames in his eyes. 

"Who do you think you are?" He grunted, and I started going backwards till I hit the wall, "how dare you shout at me like I'm a fucking dog!" He placed his hands next to my head, so I couldn't run away. I was so scared that he is gonna hurt me, this time on purpose. And the only person who could help me hates me because I broke his heart. It's just me, myself and I against the devil.