16 - Charles Leclerc ✔

We didn't sleep together, did we?

For:princesa-rafinha

"Oh my god my head is killing me," you groaned when you woke up, your eyes still being closed. After a while, you finally forced yourself to open it up. To your big surprise, you were in the place you have never seen before.

"Wait, this is not my room. Where the hell am I?" you muttered to yourself, looking all over the room, "And why the fuck I'm naked?" your eyes widened as you looked under the blanket. You groaned and slapped your forehead, embarrassed by the actions you don't remember. But it was more than obvious that you spent night with a stranger. You found your clothes over the floor and put them on. Unfortunately, your nylons are torn, so you can't use them anymore. You sighed in frustration and left the nylons laying on the floor. You quietly sneaked out of the bedroom, trying to find the way out of the stunning, yet unknown house. You noticed the door out but also a brown-haired guy standing in the kitchen. You guessed he's the one whose name you were moaning last night as you could only see his back. He was fully focused on cooking, so he didn't even noticed you coming. You quickly crawled to the door to avoid morning awkwardness. You had your eyes on him in case he would turn around. You didn't pay attention towhere are you going and hit a library. You hissed while lots of stuff fell, making a noise. Now there is no wayand that guy rashly turned around.

"Hi," you awkwardly said when the guy was facing you now. 

"Slept well?" he asked with a smile, and you nodded, while picking up the things on the ground. Then there was a silence which made the whole situation more awkward.

"I...should probably get going...I have a...job." you stammered, returning back to your original plan.

"It's Sunday," he simply said, catching you off guards.

"I...right," you stammered out and sighed in defeat as you ran out of arguments, "listen...uhm...you..." you were trying to remember his name, but without any success.

"Charles."

"Charles...I know it might sound ridiculous but we didn't sleep together, did we?"  you asked and saw Charles coming closer to me. You instinctively took a step back to keep a reasonable distance.

"What do you think?" he whispered, his tone low and husky, and goosebumps appeared on my skin.

"I get it. Look, what happened between us was just a one night stand, ok? We don't know each other and it would be better if we go separate ways," you were trying your best to keep your voice steady, although you didn't believe the words coming from your mouth either.

"You don't remember, huh? Because from what I saw yesterday, you'd love to do this again. And my name sounded so damn good from you," he took a step forward once again. You moved your look at the ground, your cheeks turning scarlet red. Charles softly lifted your chin with his finger.

"Maybe I should help you with your memory," he whispered and leaned closer to you. When his lips gently touched yours, a very familiar feeling rushed through your body. Pictures of last night suddenly appeared in your mind. You knew that this is a bad idea, on the other hand you couldn't resist the addictive feeling of ectasy he was bringing to you. Charles took you into the kitchen, seating you on the kitchen units. He didn't break apart but made a kiss more passionate and deeper.Now you knew why you enjoyed yourself so much, he really knew what is he doing.

"Your breakfast!" you suddenly shouted when a very smell of burnt food hit your nose.

"Putain!" he swore and ran to the stove, but it was already too late.

"I really should go or you'll die of starving. I only cause trouble" you laughed and jumped from the kitchen units but he grabbed your wrist to stop you.

"No! I mean...I don't think you should leave," he said confidently.

"How so?" you decided to tease him a little bit. You don't want to leave, but you are distracting him too much. 

"Can you cook?" he asked, and you were staring at him.

"Of course I can! Watch and learn." you pushed him away and opened the fridge.

"I was just kidding, but as you wish," he laughed.

-

"Oh god, that's good," Charles mumbled, and you smiled widely.

"Well, I think I really should go now. I have some things to arrange." you stood up after you ended your breakfast and went to the door. Charles went behind you to say goodbye, but you noticed his sad face. You gently grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer for a quick kiss.

"It's not the last time," you winked and walked out. Charles waved to you and closed the door. He would never guess that one girl he barely knows could make such a mess in his head. He sighed, grabbed the empty plates, and put them in the sink. Then he noticed a small note on the fridge. There was Y/N's number with a short text under it:

I hope you'll take me on the date, Mr. Leclerc ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I can't help myself but have a feeling that this one shot is a little bit awkward but also cute. Anyway, I hope you'll like it😄
And also Ice Hockey World Championship is almost over and God, I am praying so hard for Switzerland to win this🇨🇭❤My lovely Czech boys unfortunately lost in the quarterfinals with the U.S, but they were amazing and I'm proud of them🇨🇿💜
That would be all for today and I'll see ya in next time👊