Dare - George Russell ✔

For: why-are-you-here-

-

"Nicolas, truth or dare?" Johnny, one of my mechanics asked my new teammate. We are currently in Barcelona, we finished the pre-season testing. To celebrate that we managed to get the cars out in time and setting good times, we decided to go to one local bar.

"Truth," Nicolas answered confidently. We were quite in the mood, so Johnny suggested that we should play Truth or Dare. Everybody happily agreed, except for me. I hate that game.

"Ok," Johnny said, "when was the last time you got laid?" he asked and leaned against the table.

"Let me think about it..."

"Do you want to go for your diary? Oh wait, you won't find anything there," I joked, and everybody started to laugh except for Nicolas.

"You are so funny, mate," he grumbled, "you don't know anything."

"Really?" I chuckled, "then answer the question. What are you afraid of? That we will all laugh at you?" I cocked my head to the side.

"I...won't answer that question," Nicolas said, and I nodded my head with a boyish grin.

"In that case," Johnny placed a shot of vodka in front of Nicolas, "be my guest, my friend." Nicolas rolled his eyes and took the shot. I looked around the bar until my eyes landed on her. Y/N Williams, the niece of Claire Williams. She is my very good friend and I...I might have a tiny crush on her. She was sitting and chatting with Jamie Chadwick just a few tables from us. She was looking absolutely flawless, her make-up light but spot on. She caught my look and waved at me. I smiled and waved at her back.

"George, you really don't want to play?" I harshly turned back to Johnny, and I bet I even blushed a little bit.

Huh?"

"I think Georgie is too busy admiring someone else," Nicolas wiggled his eyebrows and I just glared at him.

"Uh...who is she?" Johnny asked in excitement, "or is it he?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Haha, so funny," I fakely laughed, "it's no-one."

-

As the evening went, more people joined us in the Truth or Dare game. I was still only a spectator, although with more alcohol in my system, I found the game funnier. When Jamie joined, I expected her to bring Y/N with her. But she didn't, and my eyes started roaming around the bar again. There she is, sitting alone at the table, looking in her phone with a glass of whiskey next to her. Should I go to her? Why doesn't she come to us? Maybe she wants to be alone. Or maybe she doesn't like the game either. Maybe she is bored. I should go to her, I'm her good friend after all.

Before I could force my body to stand up and go to Y/N, someone was faster than me. Roy Nissany. I was watching them from the distance and my heart dropped down when she smiled widely at him. He sat next to her and started immediately talking. He was very close to her, but she didn't seem to mind. Why would she, Roy is handsome, charming, he can play piano and sing.