Nico Hülkenberg ✔

Break up with your girlfriend, 'cause I'm bored

For: ChachaScamander

Inspired by: break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

-

Having a secret crush sucks. Having a secret crush on a taken guy sucks more. Having a secret crush on a taken guy who is working in the same team as you...waste of words. And here you are, Y/N L/N, one of the Renault mechanics who is working in Nico Hülkenberg's garage. And also a girl who is head over heels for charming German. At first, it wasn't that major, feeling flattered when he smiled at you. Feeling your heart beat faster when he waved at you and said a quick Hello. Feeling very insecure and awkward when he sometimes talked to you. Just an innocent crush everybody ever had or has.

But as days went by your crush was slowly turning into a slight obsession. It started with having dreams, mostly wet ones. Then it was searching for his shirtless pics on Google and stalking his social media. There wasn't a day when you weren't thinking about him and imagining your future together. You also found the guts to write to him, and surprisingly, he was answering back. One time you spent the whole evening chatting, and that was a moment when your crush level hit 100. But there was a feeling inside your bones that some obstacle will come into your way soon.

It was his girlfriend. Nico is the type of guy who doesn't talk too much about his private life. He was dating a girl named Laura for years, and nobody ever saw her, she was like Mrs. Colombo. That's why you were surprised when you saw the newest photo on his Instagram. He was hugging a girl that was a complete stranger to you. And according to the caption, it doesn't look like she is just a friend or a family member. That raised your attention, and you immediately started with research.

Egle Ruskyte. Lithuanian clothes designer and probably the most gorgeous woman you've ever seen. It's no surprise that Nico fell in love with her. If you were a guy, you would totally fall too. You were looking at her photos and started feeling more and more jealous. If he's dating this goddess, you have no chance to compare with her. It's so unfair, why is she so beautiful? Although you don't know her, you started to hate her. Maybe she is a very nice person but she stole the guy of your dreams from you, and you are not gonna forgive her this.

Nico doesn't want to hide his new girlfriend and started bringing her with him to the races. You had to watch them being all lovey-dovey, holding hands, hugging, and kissing. It was slowly eating you from the inside because you knew there is no way they'll break up soon, look at how happy they are. You were trying to avoid them but somehow they were always at the same place as you. It almost looked like they are doing it on purpose.

"Hey," the Italian GP is over, and you are packing all the things when someone behind you spoke up. Well, someone...you know exactly who it is.

"Hey Nico," you smiled brightly at him, "congrats on today's race, you were amazing!"

"Thanks," he sent you one of his irresistible smiles, "but it wasn't just me and Daniel. It's teamwork," he winked at you, making you blush heavily, "by the way, there is a team party tonight. I hope I'll see you there." you are not that type of social party girl so you usually not attend this kind of event. But you never were invited by the Nico Hülkenberg himself. And you can't say no to him, can you?

"Ok, I'll come."

-

When Nico invited you, you naively thought that he'll talk with you or at least say "Hi". You haven't seen him since you talked in the garage, he's probably too busy twirling around his girlfriend. It hurts you because even Daniel came to you for a quick friendly chit-chat. But it's Daniel, after all, you shouldn't be surprised.