24 - Mitch Evans ✔

We can't be friends with benefits anymore

For:Cxlinapxh288

A knock on the door made you smile. On time, you thought as you put one of your nightrobes on. Your high heels were clapping when you went to the door to greet your guest.

"Hello Mr Evans," you seductively said and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Hello Ms L/N," he said, but you frowned at the nervousness in his voice.

"What's wrong?" you whispered and put your hands around his neck.

"No-nothing," he stammered while slowly putting your hands down. He's lying, you know it. 

"Come in," you muttered with a hint of annoyance as you took a step back to let him in.

You and Mitch never were best friends, just acquaintances, who can talk about quite a lot of things and have good fun. But you could easily live without each other. Until one party. You drank a lot of alcohol and slept together. One would probably say that it was only one night stand, nothing more. But no, you two enjoyed your mistake and decided to repeat. And now you are friends with benefits, meeting up every now and then to have a good time.

"Pretty," Mitch complimented your Christmas decorations in the house. He's trying to cover his not good mood but he won't fool you.

"Mitch, what is happening? And don't say nothing. I see that something is not right," you crossed your arms over your chest.

"I already told you that everything is alright. And what if we stop discussing and went straight to your bedroom?" he smiled, when he examined your Christmas tree.

"Sure. You are here because of it," you shrugged. He might be trying his best but still isn't that confident Kiwi you know.

"Oh, I almost forget! I've got a present for you," Mitch winked and ran from the room. A present? To be honest, you didn't expect it. You meet only for sex, you weren't really interested in talking, "here you are," he handed you a beautifully wrapped box with a big red ribbon on the top.

"Oh, you shouldn't have. Actually, I have nothing for you and now I feel like a total fool," you laughed a little.

"That's fine, don't worry about it," he laughed too while you unwrapped the present.

"Oh...my...god!" you gasped when you saw what's in the box. That amazing red dress you always wanted and couldn't shut up about. But it was too expensive for you to afford but you hoped to have money for it some day.

"Try them on," he whispered to your ear. You nodded with a smile and sprinted to the bathroom. They fit you so well and you look extremely hot in them.

"You look gorgeous Y/N," Mitch smiled as you twirled in front of him.

"Thank you soo much. They are perfect," you hugged him tightly. Mitch felt that his heart started to beat much faster. Why is this happening? You are just fucking buddies, nothing more.

"Ok, I think we should do our stuff?" you lay on the bed and pulled him down with you.

"I..was thinking that we can change the system for today," Mitch suggested. Your eyes widened and you sat down.

"I don't understand," you cocked your head a bit to the side. Mitch softly chucked and took your chin in between his fingers. He's so sweet today, what's happening? you thought in your head but didn't say a word.

"I mean..I'm always the dominant one, so what if we swap the roles?"

"You want to be my slave? Why not? But be prepared, you won't forget this night," you purred and then kissed him. The kiss very soon turned into a passionate one as you pulled him on the bed. Your lips went down to his neck, leaving a few lilac bruises on it. Then you unbuttoned his shirt and started to place kisses on his torso.

"Y/N, stop," Mitch suddenly said when you wanted to take off his trousers. You ignored his words because you were extremely horny and the idea of having him inside you totally clouded your mind.

"Y/N, I'm serious, stop it," he raised his voice, which made you flinched. He never yelled at you and you were staring at him in disbelief, "I...can't," he admitted. Your mouth slightly gaped at what he said.

"You...found a girl, right? If yes, I absolutely understand it, you don't want to cheat..."

"What? No, no, I don't have a girlfriend," he stood up.

"No? Then why are you acting like this? Am I bad? You are not enjoying sex with me?" you frowned and stood up too.

"No, you are great, but..."

"But what? Answer me now!" you were glaring at him, eager to finally find out the truth.

"I...I don't know how to say...but," he sighed and grabbed your hand, "you know what? This will show it better," and before you realised that, his lips were on yours. But the kiss wasn't your ordinal, it was slow and full of love. When you broke apart, you were surprisedly staring at him.

"Is everything fine?" he asked and wanted to put a hand on your cheek, but you turned around, "Did I do something wrong?" you took a deep breath before answering, didn't even dare to look at him.

"I...I don't know if I have feelings for you. Don't take it personally, but I don't want to do something I could regret later. Give me some time, Mitch, I need to figure out what I feel, sorry."

"Oh, alright," Mick simply said before grabbing his shirt, "Merry Christmas, Y/N," he said before he left.

"Merry Christmas." When you heard that he closed the door, you turned around and sat on the bed.

Was it the right decision?