I don't wanna be solo-Carlos Sainz Jr. ✔

For: AshleyDorina

The bar was already full of people when Carlos arrived. He was looking for Daniel, Max, and Daniil, who invited him to have a men's night together.

"Carlitos!" Daniel shouted and giggled, "come here my son," he wrapped his younger colleague into a tight hug.

"Go away from me Ricciardo, I don't want your dick in my ass," Spaniard laughed when he saw how tipsy his Aussie friend is.

"Shame, you have a very nice butt," he whimpered and squeezed Carlos' butt.

"Go find yourself a girl Daniel," Max laughed and pointed to the dance floor full of people.

"I will!" Daniel exclaimed beofre emptying his glass, "because I already see her," he ran to the dance floor and grabbed a random girl on his way there. Carlos snorted and ordered a glass of Vodka. Daniil just smiled at his choice, happy that he taught him something.

"I don't why, but that chick Daniel is tryin' to dance with looks familiar..." Max noted while he was investigating the girl who wasn't looking thrilled to dance with Daniel. Carlos looked in that direction, and his eyes widened as soon as he recognised the girl who used to be so dear to him.

"Oh shit...tha-that's Y/N, right?" Max stammered when he noticed Carlos' terrified look. You changed your hair colour to light purple, but you still have that piercing eyes and that beautiful smile Carlos fell in love with. But because of your appearance, you get a lot of attention from other men. You were flattered, loving the attention they were giving. You weren't afraid to flirt with them, even though you were happily taken. Although you knew it was unfair to Carlos. And that was also the reason why he broke up with you, not able to handle it. 

"You guys should talk," Daniil said when he caught Carlos staring at his ex, who was doing her best to push greasy Daniel away.

"I think we shouldn't," Carlos shrugged and ordered another shot of Vodka.

-

I never meant to leave you hurting
I never meant to do the worst thing
Not to you

You used to love parties. It's also the place when you first met Carlos.  Although it was supposed to be a one-night stand, you fell in love and started dating. It was a happy relationship but Carlos didn't like you flirting with other guys. You didn't feel anything for them, you just liked their attention. But you had no idea how much your boyfriend hated it.

'Cause every time I read your message
I wish I wasn't one of your exes
Now I'm the fool

Till one day. When Carlos had enough and decided to end things with you. You were writing an article to a local newspaper when you're mobile pinged:

Carlitos❤❤
Sorry, I can't do this anymore. We are over.

Just this simple message. He didn't answer any of your calls or messages. He simply broke up with you via SMS. It was the harshest way how to dump you, and you just couldn't get over him. It was too painful and embarrassing. And you didn't even know why he did that. Out of the sudden.