7- Jérôme d'Ambrosio ✔

But you said that you don't want children

-

"Darling are you sure you are alright?" your mum asked with a worried tone in her voice.

You were at your parents as Jérôme is in New York on the last Formula E race. You haven't seen them for a some time because you were busy travelling with your boyfriend to races. But this time you weren't feeling well, so you rather stay in the country. About not feeling well...it's been already a month since you started to feel sick, especially in the morning. Jérôme has no idea about that as he always goes for a run in the morning and you haven't told him about your problems yet.

"Yeah, just not feeling well, that's all. Nothing new," you muttered when you came from the toilet.

"For how long are you having these problems?"

"A month I think," you shrugged, making your mum's eyes widened.

"A month?" she repeated, and you nodded with a frown.

"Is something wrong?" you asked while crossing your arms over your chest.

"I just have my suspicions. I need to go buy something, I'll be back soon," and before you could say aynthing, she was already gone.

-

"Here you are," your mum handed you a pregnancy test.

"Why?"

" I just want to make sure," she shrugged when you took the test from her with a slight hesitation.

"I can't be pregnant. We always use protection," you shook your head and went to the toilet.

"You know it's not always 100%" she exclaimed when you were already on your way to the bathroom.

-

"Darling are you OK there? What does the test say?" mum knocked on the door of the bathroom while you were staring at the test.

"Mum...it's positive," you sobbed when you opened the door and hugged her.

"That's awesome!" she exclaimed happily, but you don't feel the same excitement, "Honey, you are not happy?" she asked you and caress your hair.

"Jérôme said that he is not ready to be a father. You know, he is racing and he is rarely at home."

"Not ready? Rubbish! Everybody is ready for being a parent. There is no course on how to be a great father. And you are old enough to have a child. I was eagerly waiting for this moment to come."

"But what if he will break up with me because I'm pregnant?"

"He won't do it, because I will kill him if he did!" you both laughed.

-

You were nervously walking from one side of the room to the second one. Jérôme will be here any minute, and you are preparing yourself for telling him the truth. That little d'Ambrosio will be here in 8 months.

"Hey, honey!" Jérôme kissed your forehead but noticed that something is off, "is something wrong?"

"I...I'm pregnant," you sighed and looked at the ground. There was a silence which is killing you, "Jérôme, say something please," you looked at him with tears in your eyes.

"So...I will be a dad?" he asked, and you saw tears in his beautiful blue eyes. You just nodded, "that's awesome! I will be a dad...oh my god. Y/N, we'll be parents!" he wrapped you into a hug. You were silent all the time, surprised that he is not mad at you, "Y/N? What is the matter? Aren't you not happy?" he looked at you with a sad face.

"I just...I'm happy, but you said you don't want children. What changed?"

"I want children, of course I do! I just didn't expect them this soon, but I'm happy that there is a little d'Ambrosio on they way. I love you so much Y/N!" he said before he kissed you.

You were crying again. But this time, it was tears of joy and happiness.