Popularly Alone - M.Schumacher (3/3) ✔

A few days had passed, and Y/N still couldn't recover from the weekend's discovery. The guy who helped her build her furniture is a Formula 1 driver and a local celebrity. No wonder that he found out the defects on her car, he is driving them for a living, he knows them inside out. So that is the reason why she didn't see him around for some time, he was racing.

But still, how is that all possible? He doesn't look like a celebrity, he doesn't act like it. He's a kind, polite, and humble person, he is like an ordinary guy. Nothing was showing off that he is one of the most famous sports-people on the planet. Apart from his fit body and obsession with cars. But that doesn't have to mean anything. Most of the guys go to the gym and are interested in cars.

And celebrities are often surrounded by fans, right? All the time, someone wants a photo or an autograph. Most of the famous people are even wearing a disguise to be less recognisable. But Nick...or Mick...or whatever his name is, isn't doing any of these tricks. He is walking around normally, and nobody is jumping around him. Y/N was trying so hard to understand the whole situation. But the more she was thinking about it, the more she was confused and eager for answers.

-

Y/N was watching the beautiful mansion from a distance, wondering if she should come closer. How are you supposed to visit these people? Should she just knock on the door? And what should she say? Hello, can I invite you to my humble place for dinner? Y/N's body was shaking as she was approaching the mansion, rubbing her hands against each other. Maybe this was a bad idea. Maybe she should just forget it and let it go. Maybe...

"Y/N?" the girl slightly jumped when someone behind her spoke up. She turned around to see her not so mysterious neighbour standing in front of her with a gentle smile.

"Oh, hey!" Y/N exclaimed with a fake smile, "what a nice house, isn't it?" she asked while pointing at the mansion, "someone rich must live there," she said, noticing how Mick's facial expression turn 180, "anyways," Y/N cleared her throat, crossing her arms over her chest, "I'm so glad that I see you, I was actually looking for you."

"For me?" Mick asked with a slight frown.

"Yes. I wanted to invite you for dinner to my house. To thank you for your help, I really appreciate it...I don't think that anybody ever has done so much for me."

"It was nothing..."

"But still, do you have time to come over tonight?" she repeated her question, hoping that he would agree.

"Yeah, sure, I'll come," he shrugged with a confused smile. Y/N's question caught him a bit off guard, she was acting a bit weird. But he decided not to bother with it.

-

"For fucks sake," Y/N muttered underneath her breath as she burnt her fingers on a hot pan. She immediately put her hand under the cold water just in time when someone knocked on her door. She turned off the water and ran to the door, ignoring the hissing pan on the stove behind her, "hey!" she greeted him, maybe too enthusiastically than she planned to, "I'm happy that you came. Please," she let him in, closing the door behind him immediately.