O N E

I stood in front of my first workplace and looked up at the huge asylum in front of me. I was a little nervous as it was my first job ever. I finished my psychology studies and everything else I needed to work there, one month before I got the job as a psychologist at that asylum and it was my first day there. I sighted and closed my eyes for a moment before I opened them again and walked into the building.

I walked to the recaption and asked for the room where I had to go. The women there explained me the way and I thanked her before I walked the way she explained me. I knocked on the door and opened it as I heared someone yelling that I could come in. In the room I saw my boss sitting on a chair behind his desk.

"Hello, my name is Hwang Jeanna."
"Oh yeah, Miss Hwang, please take a seat." He pointed at the seat across of him and smiled at me. I nodded smiling and closed the door before I sat down.

"So miss Hwang, I was impressed of your application and the results of everything you showed us." He held my application in his hands and smiled. I was happy about what he said and smiled back at him.
"Thank you sir.

"I thought a lot about what will be the first things you will do here and I thought about one patient who is here since a while. It's not easy with him, but after what I read about you I'm sure that you can do that. I know you are still very young and never worked with someone like him, but you can still change the patient, if it's to much or to difficult. Thats not a problem, you can always talk to me if anything is wrong." He took the documents of the patient out.

"I'm thankful that you think that I am capable of doing that and for everything else." I said and smiled at him before I looked at the documents he put in front of me.
"His name is Jeon Jungkook and he has a dissociative identity disorder. He is here for almost 2 years now and the things we know about him are, that the police and the court decided to bring him to us, because he killed his family, but after the police found him he didn't know what happened. He said it wasn't him and he was very scared. He already had 19 different psychologists, but they all gave up on him after a while. He nearly talks never and if he talks he only ask questions about the person who sits in front of him. We know that he gets easily aggressive and thats almost everything we know till now." He told me and it made me again a little nervous. I looked shortly through the documents and nodded then.

"Did you understand everything and do you have some questions?" He asked me smiling. "No, thank you sir."
"You're welcome. Someone is waiting in front of the door for you. She will show you everything and after that you can tell her that she should bring you to room 106 if you are ready. If you want to look more through the documents or something else you can tell her to bring you to the staff room or an office." He handed me the documents and smiled again at me. I smiled back and thanked him one more time while I bowed before I left his office.

"Are you Hwang Jeanna?" A girl asked me smiling and I nodded. "Great, I am Lee Kira." She said smiling and bowed lighty. I bowed as well and smiled. "I'm here to show you everything Miss Hwang." 

"You can call me Jeanna and thank you."
"Oh okay, you can call me Kira then and let's start it's a huge building." She smiled while I nodded.
We started to walk around while she explained me where what was and for what every room was. I listened to her and we also talked about other things with each other.

"Oh and by the way which patient did my dad gave you?" She asked me and I was confused for a little moment. "That was your dad?"
"Well yeah." Kira giggled lighty.
"Ohhh, and my patient is Jeon Jungkook." I said and looked shortly at the documents of him. "Wow that wont be easy. I wanted to work with him, but my appa didn't want that, because his other psychologists said things like, he is dangerous, nobody could help him, he is crazy and things like that. But I always asked myself why they said things like that as a psychologist. They studied for years and should have learned things about people like him. It's wrong to say such things also if he is agressive and things like that, but also that should psychologists know." Kira said and sighted.

I was a little shocked about what Kira told me and had the same opinion like her "I am of the same opinion..." I murmured and thought a little about him. "Well he is in room 106 and even if I don't think like the others, be careful and don't talk about yourself with him, thats only for your best." Kira said while she smiled supportively at me.