E L E V E N

"Hey Jungkook?"
He answered with a hum. "Do you have friends or other people who are waiting for you to get out of here?" I asked and hoped that I would't hurt him with that. "Well.... I don't think so. Nobody waits for me or will be there for me when I get out of here." He mumbled and looked down.

I was about to reply something, but he suddenly looked up at me. "But I have you and Taehyung. I don't need more right?"

I smiled at him. He was so cute and he impressed me. He was in an asylum, his family abused him till Taehyung killed them, he had nobody outside of this who was waiting for him, but he smiled. After all he still could smile and I could see that it wasn't even a fake smile. "Yes... Jungkook?"

"Yes?"
"How are you doing this?" I asked in a sad tone. "What do you mean Jeanna?"
"You went through so much and you still can smile? Other people would't smile, other people would want to die or freak out.... Other people could went crazy, but you keep on smiling."

"I know.... but I don't want that. I don't want to be like that. I know others call me crazy, but I know that I'm not crazy. I don't want to do what people expect from a person like me, I don't want that! I want that people can look at me without fear in their eyes.... I want that people look at me like you do with your beautiful innocent eyes. You see the good things even in Taehyung." He said with a smile and showed me his bunny teeth. I couldn't believe how adorable and cute this guy was. His words let me even blush a little.

"I only see the truth when I look into your and Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung's eyes are cold, but I know it's only like that because he is trying to protect you. He is a good friend." I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled softly at him.

"Thank you Jeanna and yeah you are right, Taehyung is a very good friend."
"Could you tell me more about him?"
Jungkook nodded and stood up. "Let's go back." He said and walked the way back to his room, followed by me. When we arrived there, I immediately took the strait jacket off of him. We both sat down on his bed and he looked for a while into my eyes before he took a deep breath and started to talk. 

"Well I'm not stupid, I know what Taeyung is and why he is here.... well kind of, he told me a little. When I was younger, Taehyung wasn't like this. He was 'real' and he had his own body..." Jungkook's gaze went to the floor. I put my hand on his cheek, because I saw the sadness in his eyes. He looked with a smile back at me, but it looked so broken, he looked broken and hurt and that was hurting me.

"Taehyung was my neighboor and my best friend. He was the only person I could trust and he was the only person who really cared for me. I got bullied in school, because I was an outsider and I was always alone till Taehyung came. He helped me and always protected me and one day I told him about my parents.... He already told you what they did to me.... anyways I told him and he tried even more to protect me, but he couldn't help that much with my parenst.... we were kids... But he was always there for me and did just anything to help me...." He stopped talking and I saw tears in his eyes. He closed his eyes fastly and took again a deep breath.

"Jungkook it's okay, you don't need to tell me if it hurts you to much." I said in a soft tone. He shook lightly his head and opened his eyes again. "It was like that till I was 17.... he was 19 back then and we wanted to meet in the Park. I was the first one who arrived and waited for him. I will never forget anything of that day.... I sat on a bench when I waited for him and saw him after a while. He waved at me from the other side of the street.... Then he wanted to cross the street, but suddenly a car which drove very fast came closer. I screamed and started to run, but it was to late.... I felt some of his blood drops on my face and on my shirt. Taehyung laid on the street, he didn't move and he was covered with blood. I ran over to him and the people around me tried to help somehow, they called the ambulance..... in vain.... He already died in my arms. They were to late. I will never forget his last words, 'I am always by your side Jungkook, you aren't alone my friend. I love you.'  He smiled and then his eyes closed forever. It was the last time that I looked into his eyes, that I saw his smile and the last time that my best friend was beside me."

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I listend to Jungkook, it broke my heart to hear that and it broke in more and more pieces when I looked at Jungkook. He smiled, it was a honest smile, but it was at the same time full of pain. Tears were rolling down his cheeks as well. I held him tightly in my arms, but not to tight. I was scared, scared to break him.