TWENTY TWO

Jeanna's P.O.V:
I waited two hours in Kira's car for him but he didn't show up. We waited for nothing.. and I knew it... why would he come back for someone like me, someone he used and someone he didn't need...

"Jeanna I'm so sorry.." Kira said as she walked into my room. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. "It's okay Kira really, don't worry about that. I knew he wouldn't come and I was right. I told you that I don't mean anything to him."

"But..." Kira said but didn't continue to talk. I guessed she didn't know what to say but that was fine. "Get up now." Kira suddenly said and looked down at me but I shook my head.

"Jeanna come on. We will go out now." She said and pulled me up. I sighted and looked at her. "Whyyyy? I don't want to." I said but Kira ignored me and grabbed an outfit for me out of my closet. "Change and then we will go. You need to forget that idiot. You shouldn't care about him anymore."

"Yeah... I guess you're right... but it's hard.." I mumbled and changed into the outfit Kira picked out for me. It was a black ripped jeans short with a loose grey crop top. Kira walked over to me and fixed my hair a little before she smiled at me. "Let's go." She said and took my hand as she pulled me with her to the door.

We walked outside and over to her car but he really didn't want to go so I stopped. "Kira... can you leave me alone for a while? Don't get it wrong. You're my friend and I love you... but I need time to think now. I just want to be alone right now.."

Kira looked worried at me but nodded then with a little smile on her lips. "Of course. I understand that. Take your time and call me when you need me. You know I'm always there for you." She said and hugged me tightly. "Thank you... I'm really glad that I have someone like you." I said and hugged her tightly back.

After a while she pulled back and smiled one last time at me. She then got into her car. I waved after her as she drove off.

I then just started to walk down the street as I tried to get a clear mind but everything around me remembered me on Jungkook. Well how shouldn't it? I was often outside with him and walked down that street.

Not many people were outside and I was pretty glad about that. I didn't want anyone around me at all not even strangers who wouldn't even talk to me. I just wanted to be alone with me and my thoughts so I could try to understand everything. But what did I want to understand? Why he left me? Why he lied to me? Why he used me? Well probably because I was the only one who was stupid enough to believe him.

I sat down on a meadow and leaned against a tree as I then looked up into the sky with a sight. My eyes closed as I enjoyed the warmth of the sun on my skin. For a little moment I felt free but when a shadow covered the sun I opened my eyes and looked back into the real world. It was the shadow of my old boss. I gulped and widened my eyes. Was that the end?

I saw how he opened his mouth as he wanted to speak but I interrupted him before he could even start. "I don't know where he is..."
"You don't know it?! You know that he killed his family and who knows what he does now!!" He yelled at me and I stood up with a sight.

"Yes I do know that.." I said and wanted to walk off but someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and didn't know who that man was who grabbed my arm. "We will bring you to the police now." The man said.

I knew I couldn't do anything about it and I also didn't have the power to do anything so I just nodded. They walked with me over to a car and I got into it.... was that really the end? Should it and like that for me? I tried to help someone and that's what I got...

After the other two got into the car as well they started to drive but I only looked at the clouds in the sky. I asked myself if I regretted what I did for Jungkook but I still loved him and couldn't tell myself that everything I did was wrong. I always thought helping other people is something good. I then shook my head because I didn't want to think about it but I couldn't help it. My head didn't want to stop thinking about him. He made me crazy but not in a good way anymore. I didn't want it but at the same time there was this little part of me which didn't want to stop to think about him at all.

I didn't notice how fast we arrived because I was to deep in my thoughts but then someone suddenly opened the cardoor for me when the car stopped.