TWENTY EIGHTH

A few days later, Jeanna's P.O.V:

Some days have passed since we finally convinced Mr. Lee. Jungkook and me are living together in the same flat we lived before we left. I am thankful for every second that I can spend with him and I'm trying to make his life better with every day.

He got a nice job in a huge company in such a short time. He looks so happy about that. He could literally talk the whole day about the job and how thankful he is. I'm sure he's doing great and he'll be able to reach his goals, to get a higher position in the company.

I got my job back in the asylum and have more than one patient now. Sometimes it's difficult but the experience to deal with Taehyung helps me a lot with that.

Every day after work, Jungkook is already there to pick me up. I tell him all the time that he doesn't have to do that but he insists on it and also like that Mr. Lee can see Jungkook and his condition.

I didn't hear anything from Taehyung since we're back but also don't know how to ask him.

"Jeanna?" Kira's voice brought me back to reality. I looked over at my friend and hummed. "Jungkook is already here, don't you want to go home?" A soft laugh was heard.

"Ah yeah, see you tomorrow." I hugged her before I left and walked over to Jungkook. He was talking to Mr. Lee but that was pretty normal. Jungkook did that almost every time he picked me up. "Well good luck Jungkook." Mr. Lee said with a smile.

"With what?" I asked curiously as my gaze wandered around between them. "U-uhh.. with work!" Jungkook said with a nervous smile. Was he okay? I didn't bother to ask more so I just nodded my head. "Let's go home."

Jungkook grabbed my hand, walking outside with me. On our way home we talked about work, Jungkook was always excited about that topic. Maybe it would be weird and lame for others to talk about that but it was amazing for Jungkook because he wasn't able to finish school or anything like that. He was for years in the asylum and getting a job like that for someone like him was great.

"I'm hungryyyyy." Jungkook said immediately when we arrived at home and ran into the kitchen. I followed him giggling and was greeted by a Jungkook who started to take several things out of the fridge, seeming like he was already planning to cook something.

"Do you need help?" He nodded and told me what he wanted to cook. Jungkook already learned how to cook a few things from me but wanted to learn everything. "Alright let's do that."

We started to prepare the ingredients. Jungkook ate from time to time some of them. "Hey... do you want to tell me now what you wanted to tell me the whole time?" I asked after a while since he still didn't tell me anything.

"No it's not the right time." He always said the same and just showed me his bunny smile. I sigh left my lips but I nodded silently. I was just so curious about what he wanted to tell me.

A few hours later we were done with cooking and eating. "Jeanna I can't pick you up tomorrow. I have to work longer because my colleague is sick so I have to be there instead."

"That's fine, don't stay to long you shouldn't get back home to late okay?" Jungkook nodded smiling to that and yawned. "Yeah.. I'm getting tired, we should go to sleep." With that he got up, put the dishes into the dishwasher and cleaned the table.

Jungkook then suddenly lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Jungkook!" I tried to hold tightly onto him somehow. "Sleeeep I know you'll find excuses so you can stay awake."

He walked to our bedroom and laid me down on the bed, his face was so close to me, I could already feel his breath on my lips. A grin was formed on his soft looking lips when he pinched my cheek. "They're red." He said before he grabbed his things and walked to the bathroom to change there.

I changed as well and looked down. That guy made me go crazy and I couldn't do anything about it. Did he do that on purpose to tease me or something? I don't know.

When Jungkook came back, I laid down on the bed. He laid down beside me and pulled me closer. What is that between us? A very close friendship? Or maybe more like siblings? Hell no that would be to creepy.

"Jeanna are you okay?" Jungkook asked worried. "Yeah just thought about something." He nodded and closed his eyes. His strong arms were wrapped around me, like he always did. I listened to his calm breaths til he fell asleep. "I also should sleep.." I mumbled and with that I closed my eyes, falling asleep after a while as well.

I didn't sleep well tho, even tho Jungkook was beside me. The thoughts about what we are, what we could be or not be bothered me the whole night. I wasn't brave enough to ask Jungkook but like that I also couldn't expect him to tell me what it is.