E I G H T E E N

No one's P.O.V, at the airport:
Jungkook took her hand and looked into her eyes. She nodded before they both entered the airplane together. They walked to their seats and sat down there, but Jungkook pulled Jeanna on his lap. He leaned his forehead against hers and looked into her eyes. "Don't forget what I promised you." He whispered. Jeanna nodded and could feel his breath against her lips. "I won't." She said and looked shortly down at his lips but shook her head as she was a little confused of herself. Jungkook let go of her so she could sat back down on her seat.

They didn't talk a lot as they were on their way to America. Both of them thought to much about what they would do when they would arrive there and both of them had many ideas.

1 week later, Jeanna's P.O.V:
I sat in the living room of mine and Jungkook's apartment as I waited for him. He told me earlier that he had to do something and I was actually very curious about that because he didn't tell me what he would do.

I already found that apartment 2 days after we arrived. I also already found a job as a psychologist, it was pretty easy to found a job. Everything went well and I was glad that Jungkook liked it there. I was still worried because I didn't hear anything of Kira since the last time she sent me a message.

When I heard the door opening I suddenly looked up to see a Jungkook with a big smile on his face. "You seem so happy."
"Because I am." Jungkook walked over to me as he then embraced me. I giggled and hugged him smiling back as I leaned my head against his chest. "And why?"

"I got a job Jeanna! I really got one!" He said excited and hugged me tighter. "I never imagined that someone take a person like me."
"R-really? I didn't know that you looked for a job but I'm really impressed, you got one without any help." I smiled and ruffled through his hair.

"What job is it?"
"Well I help business people with some things. I probably have to bring them coffee and things like that but I want to work my way up so I'll be at a high position in the company someday." Jungkook told me proudly and he seemed really so happy. I could imagine that that job meant a lot to him because it probably was the first time that people didn't see him as a psychopath and all that.

"I'm really happy for you Jungkook and I believe in you. You can do that, I know it. If you need help with something then tell me and I'll try my best okay?" I supported Jungkook completly and wanted to be there for him. "Thank you Jeanna and I will."

"When will you start Jungkookie?"
"Already tomorrow, they said they want me to start as soon as possible and I said that I'm always free so I'll start tomorrow." Jungkook said and the smile never left his lips. "Oh that's nice. Do you need anything for that?"

Jungkook shook his head and laid down on the couch. "Nope I'll get everything from them." He said and pulled me down to lay beside him. I blushed lightly but looked down to hide it. "Oh... Jeanna are you okay?"

"Uhm yeah.. why?" I asked as I looked confused up at him. "Well... you are so red. Are you sure that you're alright?" He asked as he leaned closer to my face while looking into my eyes. It made me blush even more because I again looked at Jungkook's lips. "Y-yeah I'm fine don't worry."

I couldn't deny it any longer. I was interested in Jungkook... or did I fell in love? I was confused and messed up about everything but I knew that I had to keep it as a secret. I knew that Jungkook didn't feel like the same for me and I didn't want to make everything awkward and so on.

Jungkook nodded slowly and leaned his head back. "I'm going to be a business man." He chuckled lightly and looked over at me. "Can you imagine me as a business man in a suit who's busy with work and all that stuff?"

I giggled softly and shook my head. "Not really but I'm excited to see you like that." I tried to imagine Jungkook like that and he actually looked really hot like that in my head. I shook lightly my head as I told myself that I shouldn't think about it like that. I still didn't understand how I fell in love with him... I didn't want to destroy our friendship and I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

"Hehe, well you should get used to it because I'll be a real business man, but don't worry Jeanna I'll always have time for you." Jungkook said as he started to cuddle me. I giggled and played with his soft black hair. "I'm glad to hear that Jungkookie... and I will also always have time for you."

I really hoped that Jungkook would like his job and that he would have fun. Also I hoped that his colleagues would be nice and treat him well.

I looked up as Jungkook as I wanted to ask him a few things about his job but I saw that his eyes were closed. "Kookie?"
He breathed calmly and didn't reply. He fell asleep in my arms. "Sleep well." I whispered and kissed his forehead before I closed my eyes as well.

______________________________________________________________________________
Hey! ♡ I'm really sorry that I didn't update since such a long time. I had again problems with wattpad and school was really stressing but I have more time again so I'll try to update more. There will be another chapter eighter tomorrow or the day after tomorrow