N I N E

"Why do you care about me? Or Jungkook? Because it's your job or why?" Taehyung looked at me. "No not because it's my job... I want to help you or Jungkook... or just both of you. I said a few seconds ago that I believe that you two are good guys. You two shouldn't be here even if Jungkook has a dissociative identity disorder."

"But you know that with his family don't you?" Teahyung tilted his head. "I know that." I looked over at him. "I don't think that he killed them." I said seriously and looked into his cold eyes. "You're right he didn't kill them." He came closer to my ear. "I did that." He whispered with his dark voice which caused that I shivered.

"Why?"
"They deserved it..." He looked back to the sky. "Didn't you like them... or..." I tilted my head a little. "No I didn't like them, but that's not the main reason why
did that.

"What was the reason?"

"To much things happened." Taehyung sighted. "I will listen."
"What if I'm to lazy to talk?" He raised an eyebrow. "That's okay, I'm just asking myself then if you want to stay forever here or if you want to be free... if you want him to be free."

Taehyung sighted and looked over at me. "Fine, let's go back inside." He stood up and I led him back to his room. When we arrived I took the strait jacket off of him. I knew he didn't like it and I didn't see any reasons why he should have wore it... well except for the weird moments when he came to close, but I hoped that he wouldn't do it.

He sat down on the bed and pulled me also down to sit in front of him. "You know that you would be the next one if you try in any way to use me or Jungkook." He raised an eyebrow and I nodded. "Fine." He started.

"Jungkook's patents abused him." He said and I looked at him and waited till he continued, but he just looked at me. "And?" I asked after a couple of minutes. "And what? Isn't that enough?" He asked and sounded pissed. "I though you would tell some details and what happened back then?"

"God you're really tiring..." Taehyung sighted loudly. I smiled slightly and waited again till he continued. "Well his parents hadn't a lot of money. Jungkook needed to start working after school when he was 12. They thought about using him in different ways to earn faster money and more.... like using his body... But he tried everything to avoid that. He got what he wanted, but his parents started to abuse him because of that. Told him things like he isn't a real son, why he couldn't just die, they never wanted him and more things like that. He tried to run away, to find help but nothing worked. He lost more and more his hope. He even started to believe the things his parents told him and he thought that he deserved all the things they did to him. I couldn't watch how they destroyed him. I couldn't let go of him so I came back. I tried as good as possible to help him till the day came.... I couldn't watch that anymore. I couldn't watch how they hurt my friend so I killed them all. I closed Jungkook's eyes and killed them all. I let them feel all the pain they let Jungkook feel. I didn't feel bad for what I did and I still don't feel bad. I would never accept it if someone would say I did the wrong thing. I didn't do anything wrong! I fucking didn't!" Teahyung stood up and hit the wall with his fist. He did it again and again, harder with every time till his hand started to bleed. I stood up as I saw the red and took his hand in mine. He watched me with his cold eyes as he breathed heavily, but they seemed even colder then usually. Not only his eyes looked cold, everything looked and felt cold in that moment. He was very pale, more then normally. His skin looked like the skin of a doll which could break any time if you treat it bad. It was cold like ice. The room looked dark and I shivered from the coldness around me.

"You said you came back. What do you mean with that?" I asked him in a soft tone. He looked down and didn't answer me. I nodded before I took a first aid kit out and cleaned his wound. I then put a bondage around his hand and smiled lightly at him. After I sat him down on the bed, I wrapped the blanket around him.

"I'm not a baby..." He said annoyed, but I just smiled at him. "You should rest now Taehyung." I ruffled his hair. I guessed he didn't like that because he looked very annoyed at me and growled. "Come on Tae, we could be friends. That would make it easier for you, me and Jungkook. Think about it." I ruffled again his hair and giggled softly before I left his room.

I was tired and went home, But I couldn't sleep. I thought to much about the things Taehyung told me. I couldn't believe how parents could do that to their son. Taehyung's words didn't leave my head. 'I didn't do anything wrong.'

Is everything what happened an excuse for killing someone?

I kept everything about Jungkook and Taehyung as kind of a secret till now... should I start to tell it someone at work so they could help me?

How does Jungkook feel? He still seems like a happy person.

______________________________________________________________________________

I got tagged by JeonJeong-Kook

1. I'm an Army since 2015

2. My bias is Jimin

3. I love cookies and chicken 😍

4. I love to do sports, to draw, to sing and almost everything with music

5. I am a girl

6. I always listen to music and I have always headphones with me

7. My favourite colours are blue, red, white, black and I start to like pink

8. I love bunnies 🐰 (also other animals)

9. I want to travel around the world in the future and move to another country

10. I am very VERY clumsy

11. I always wanted to play the piano

12. I love anime and manga

13. I love my readers ♡♡♡

I tag
WolfieYuka_
avery_xxx
ProudNienke

I know that aren't a lot of people, but I don't know who I could tag else 😅❤