S E V E N

I stood already like 10 minutes in front of Jungkook's room and stared at the door. I sighted before I opened the door, but I didn't see Jungkook like I expected it. He was sleeping on his bed. I watched him a little and he actually looked very cute. He didn't look like he acted the whole time.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked sleepy up at me. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Good morning" I said and reached it to smile at him. He surprisingly smiled too. "Good morning Jeanna."

I sat down on the chair and watched him still. "Oh I forgot to tell you my name..." He said chuckling. I was confused, more then confused. "I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to finnaly meet you."
"Ehhhh!?" Okay Jeanna not professional....

"Hhm? Oh no... He didn't say anything right? Aish that boy..." He sighted. "Uhh... sorry but could you explain me what you mean? I'm kind of confused." I giggled awkwardly. "Yes sure. Well you didn't really talk to me the whole time, it's the first time now." He said with a smile. "And with who were I talking with the whole time?"
"Taehyung...." He looked down. "Taehyung?" I was still a little confused. He nodded slowly. "Can you tell me more about Taehyung?"
"Well.... Taehyung is mostly the one who talks since some years." Jungkook looked up at me. "Who is Taehyung?" I was sure that what Jungkook told me was very important. I was sure that that was a reason for his dissociative identity disorder. "You know Taehyung. You talked the whole time to him since you are here.... And I'm sorry for his behavior sometimes."

"It's okay, but do you know Taehyung? Are you friends?" I wasn't sure if Jungkook wanted to talk about it, but I hoped it was okay for him. "Yes I know him very well, like he knows me too and yes we are friends." He nodded while he talked. "What does he want?"
"He wants to help."
"Really? How?" I asked, looking at him. "Like he does it."

"Is Taehyung here now? Does he hear us?" I asked carefully. "It's hard to explain.... He is always where I am and he knows everything what I say, do, see and hear."
"Does he tell you what to say and do?" I asked, but Jungkook shook his head. "No he doesn't." He said and this time I nodded. I had more questions, but I wanted to give Jungkook a little break. "Okay let's talk later about Taehyung if it's okay?"
"Okay." Jungkook smiled again at me. That was defenetly not Jung- I mean Taehyung.

"I'm hungry... do you have food?" Jungkook asked full of hope. "Uhh... I have a chocolate bar."
Jungkook nodded smiling and his smile remembered me to a bunny. "Can you take this off please? It's very uncomfortable." He said and looked down at the strait jacket. I didn't think long about it and took it off of him. I knew what happened the last time was a mistake, but that was Taehyung and not Jungkook.

He smiled brightly as I gave him the chocolate bar and stared to eat it. I couldn't believe how cute Jungkook looked. "Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked out of the sudden.
"W-what? No... why?"
He shrugged. "Well I know what Taehyung did and again I'm sorry for that.... and you are beautiful to be honest."
I started to blush lightly and looked down to hide it. He chuckled a little. "Thank you Jungkook, you're also very handsome." I mumbled and he smiled more.

"You can ask more...." Jungkook mumbled after we stated quiet for a couple of minutes. "Are you sure?"
"Yes, I know what you said to Taehyung the whole time, but he is a dickhead sometimes." 
I nodded slowly. "Who is Taehyung?"
"A friend." Was all what he said.
"Is he good or bad?"
"Good."
"Since when do you know him Jungkook?"
"Since we were little kids." Jungkook said with a smile.
"Hhm... You said he is in your head right?" I asked carefully and he nodded.

"Was he always in your head? Since you were little kids?" I asked, but Jungkook stayed quiet and didn't reply. "Did you know him in a different way then now?"
Jungkook nodded and layed back on his bed. "Don't you like to talk about it?" I walked over to him. "I miss him... even if he is here, he is at the same time not here." He mumbled and looked at the ceiling. "What do you mean?" I smiled slightly as he started to cuddle his pillow.

"I miss him...I miss the time." Jungkook looked broke and it kind of hurt to see him like that. "You're not alone I'm here for you." I didn't know if that would help but maybe it was better then nothing. "You won't leave me?" He looked over to me.

"Don't worry Jungkook I won't leave you. I'm here for you to support and protect you no matter what." I said seriously.

"Why?"

Why? It was hard to say why. It was my job yes, but that wasn't really the reason for me to stay. There was something I didn't know what but it was like something held me so I couldn't go. Something what told me that he kind of needed me.

I couldn't leave him after I heard what the people before me said about him. I couldn't believe that they said that about such a sweet guy like him, even if Taehyung was also there and was different then Jungkook. I wouldn't leave him, even if he would tell me to leave I wouldn't.