F I F T E E N

I'm so sorry that I updated to late. I had a few problems with wattpad but I think it's fine now. ♡
______________________________________________________________________________

No one's P.O.V:

Jungkook and Jeanna ran out of the asylum, into the rain outside. Jungkook smiled brightly and looked up to the sky, enjoying every single raindrop he could feel on his soft, pale skin. "I'm free.... I'm really free now." He whispered and exhaled the cold air.

Jeanna smiled as she watched him and put her hand on his shoulder. Jungkook looked into her eyes and hugged her tightly not caring at all that they got all wet from the rain which fell down on them. "I can't say often enough how thankful I am."

Jeanna hugged the tall boy back and suddenly felt Jungkook's soft lips kissing her forehead which made her blush a little. Nobody said anything and they just hugged silently for a few minutes till Jeanna pulled a little back. "We should go Jungkook." She took his hand and ran towards the streets where a taxi was waiting for them.

Jeanna pulled Jungkook with her inside of the taxi and told the driver her address so he knew where to drive. They didn't talk on their way to Jeanna's house. It wasn't even an awkward silence, they just were too deep in their own thoughts.

The taxi stopped in front of Jeanna's house and after she paid for it, she got out with Jungkook, back into the rain. "This is your new home, Jungkook." She walked with him on her and to the door and opened it. They walked together inside and Jeanna turned the lights on. "W-wow... it's so warm and bright and so beautiful."

Jungkook looked amazed around. He wasn't used to see things like that anymore. "I'm glad that you like it." Jeanna smiled softly and took her shoes off. Jungkook did fastly the same and nodded. "I really do!"

Jeanna looked down at herself and at Jungkook. "We're completly wet because of the rain. Come on I'll show you the bathroom." She walked upstairs followed by Jungkook. "That's your bathroom and that's your room. Over there is my room." She pointed at three different doors as she told Jungkook where what was.

"You should take a shower and change, I don't want you to get sick. Wait in the bathroom, I'll bring you clothes and a towel." Jeanna then walked into Jungkook's room. She already put everything she boughted for him into his room. She took sweatpants and a hoodie out of his closet and got him a towel.

Jungkook meanwhile walked into the bathroom and took slowly his shirt off. He didn't know where to put his wet clothes so he waited till Jeanna would come back.

Jeanna's P.O.V:

I walked over to the bathroom with Jungkook's clothes and a towel in my hands. When I arrived there I knocked at the door and opened it after hearing a 'come in' of Jungkook. I looked up to see Jungkook shirtless and still completly wet..... that boy his hot...

"Uhh... h-here are clothes and a towel for you." I put everything on a counter. "Thank you Jeanna. Where can I put my wet clothes?"
I showed him where to put them and was about to leave the bathroom, but Jungkook stopped me with a hug. He pulled me very close so I could feel his abs. I mean I didn't mind at all, but maybe it was kind of weird so I hugged him shortly back as I then pulled back. "You should take a shower now, I don't want you to get sick."

Jungkook nodded smiling and started to unbutton his pants. I felt my face heating up and left fastly the bathroom. When I heard that Jungkook started the water I walked over to my room and entered my own bathroom to take a shower.

After a while I stood under the warm water and thought a lot about Jungkook. I wondered how he felt and if he really wanted to stay here with me. I thought about Taehyung and him and about how long Taehyung's would stay with Jungkook. I shook my head because I had to many things in my head.

When I finished showering I dried myself and my hair, got dressed and walked downstairs to the kitchen where I wanted to cook something. I decided to make ramen and heard footsteps a few minutes later. "Jungkook I'm here in the kitchen." And after saying those words Jungkook walked fastly over to me.

"Heyyyy!" He sat down on a chair and watched me smiling. "Hey Kookie."
"Do you need help?" He asked and stood up. "Can you cook?" I asked but he shook his head. "Hhm.... come on I will teach you."

I showed Jungkook how to make ramen and it seemed like he was so amazed by that. He looked like a little kid but it looked so cute. "Jeannaaaa? Did I do a good job?"

I giggled because of Jungkook's cuteness and nodded. "Yes you did Jungkookie."
He smiled brightly and started to cuddle me tightly.

We didn't do much the rest of the day. We ate our ramen, talked a little in the living room and went to sleep after that, but I couldn't sleep so I just layed around in my bed. I was thundering outside and it didn't let me sleep at all.

I hated thunderings and if I was honest they scared me a little bit so I laid under my covers as I hoped that it would stop soon. My body was shaking and some tears tried to roll down my cheeks but I always blinked the tears in my eyes fastly away. "J-just stop.... please s-stop." I whispered but the thunders became only louder.

Suddenly I felt two strong arms around me. My heartbeats went faster when I felt soft lips on my neck and heard him whispering something against my skin. "Don't be scared, I'm here for you Jeanna. I will always be there for you and protect you, I promise."