TWENTY SEVEN

Jeanna's P.O.V:
I squinted my eyes because of the bright light of the headlights of a car, which parked right in front of us. Two people got out of the car and walked closer to Jungkook and me. The headlights were still turned on.

I suddenly felt how Jungkook wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me closer, also a sign that it was Jungkook and not Taehyung anymore. "We should go now.." he whispered and I was about to turn the car on but a voice stopped him. "Jeon Jungkook stop running away! You can't run away forever, sooner or later we will find you anyways! That's the last warning, if you don't come with us now, we will tell the police and ask them for help."

"Jeanna you're the only reason why I didn't tell the police yet, but it's enough now!" Mr. Lee said and walked closer to us.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to lose Jungkook but if they would tell the police it would make everything worse. I didn't want all if that to be real. I wanted it to be a stupid dream, I wanted to wake up and to look at a sleeping Jungkook beside me but all of that was the stupid reality.

Jungkook started to let go of me and to get out of the car. "I'm sorry Jeanna.." he said and kissed my forehead. "I hope you won't hate me for this... but I don't know what to do anymore. I can't keep my promises even if I want to... I just want to protect you and I want the best for you." He said before he started to walk closer to Mr. Lee.

"Jungkook stop!" A sudden voice yelled. I knew that voice it sounded so familiar. "Dad! I swear if you won't stop now..." the voice said and I immediately knew who the owner of that voice was. I got out of the car and looked over at her.

Kira walked over to Jungkook and pushed him back beside me. "I told you that you shouldn't dare to leave her again idiot!" She then walked over to her father. "Listen dad you always could trust me. Why don't you trust me now!? Jungkook isn't sick or insane. Yes he has a split personality but you don't know why. Jeanne and Jungkook can explain everything and I know that others would say that he still needs help but the only thing he needs is Jeanna! You traveled after them just for that? Please dad once in your life see the important things in life and not only your job... mom wanted that too.. but you ignored it til she left.."

Mr. Lee looked at the ground and it seemed like he was really thinking about it. "Mr. Lee I don't say this because I like Jungkook, I say it as a professional. I know how to help him and what to do. I know the reason for everything that happened in his past and I can guarantee that Jungkook is not dangerous."

"I promise that I will help Jungkook, you'll be able to see how his condition will change. You will see that he isn't like all the psychologists before me said he is. Please don't take him away from me." I didn't notice how a single tear rolled down my cheek until Jungkook wiped it away with a small smile. His smile was full of happiness and sadness at the same time.

Mr. Lee looked over at his daughter and sighed. "You don't say that just because Jeanna is your friend and you find the situation interesting?" Kira shook her head. "No and what Jeanna said is right you can trust her... go now.. leave them alone and let them come back by themselves. Please dad, don't destroy this as well.."

Mr. Lee nodded and looked over at Jungkook and me. "If I notice anything wrong behind all this I'll tell immediately the police okay? I trust you for this time but I won't do it again if you lie to me."

Jungkook suddenly bowed in front of Mr. Lee and didn't look up. "I promise that we're not lying to you. You'll see that I'm not insane. Thank you! I can't tell you how thankfull I am."

Mr. Lee nodded and took Kira with him into the car. "I will leave you alone now... but I expect you to be back in a few days." Both, Jungkook and me nodded. We watched how they left and looked at each other. "That's it now? We did all this just to talk to him and everything is fine?" I looked confused and unsure at him.

"Is that bad?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side and I shook my head. "No but... I don't know I expected something different.. you know what I mean?"

Jungkook chuckled a little and pulled me into a hug. "You know.. not every happy end has to be so spectacular with a lot of drama and stuff like that. Maybe in books and movies but I'm just happy that I finally can be with you, that I don't have to leave you again and that I finally can tell you what I wanted to tell you the whole time."

I looked curiously up at him. "What did you want to tell me?" I smiled when I saw his cute bunny smile which grew with every second. "Come on tell me! You make me so curious Jungkook." I giggled softly.