TWENTY ONE

3 days later, Jeanna's P.O.V:

Three days have passed since Jungkook left me and I still couldn't believe what he did to me. So many different feelings and emotions were inside of me but I was just lost.

I cried a lot at first but I stopped and I don't know why. No tears came out anymore but I still felt so weak. I still didn't know if I hated him or if I still loved him but after all I was still worried about him and thought about where he was, if he was alright and all that but I didn't understand why I still cared about him.

I knew it wasn't a good idea to lay the whole time on my bed and do nothing but I gave everything up for a life here... with Jungkook. He left and broke everything so I don't see a reason in why I should continue to life this life. I wanted to start new again but I didn't have the power for that so laying on my bed was maybe a good solution.

I suddenly heard a knock on my door and groaned annoyed but stood up and walked slowly over to the door. I knew I looked horrible but I didn't care at all and opened the door.

"Oh my god Jeanna what happened!? You look..." Kira stood in front of me with widened eyes.
"Yeah I look horrible... come in." I let her in and walked back to my bed where I layed down and wondered why Kira was here.

Kira's P.O.V:

I followed Jeanna to her bed and looked confused at her while I sat down. "Where is Jungkook?" I asked but when I saw how she looked when I said his name, I regreted that question.
"Gone..." Jeanna whispered with a weak voice.

"Jeanna tell me what happened. I know something is wrong... don't tell me that everything is fine. I'm here for you so tell me now what happened."
Jeanna stayed silent for a while till she nodded lightly and sat up on her bed.

Jeanna's P.O.V:

I told Kira everything, really everything about what happened, about what happened in the asylum, about Jungkook's words and about his lies.
When I was done I looked up at Kira and waited for her to say something.

"Why are you here then? You let him go just like that? No girl. Get up now! We will find him before my dad and the others do. He can't just treat you like that after everything you did for him!" Kira said and pulled me up to stand.

She pushed me into the bathroom. "Take a shower and all that, we will search him!"
"But.."
"No buts!" Kira said and closed the door in front of me. I sighted loudly and took my clothes off before I took a shower and thought about what she said.

2 hours later, Jeanna's P.O.V:

"C'mon Jeanna let's go!" Kira said and I sighted but nodded and walked outside together with her.
"But Kira... he's gone and I really have no clue where he is. I don't know how you want to find him."

Kira pulled me with her to a car and opened it. She told me to get in and I did so. She got in on the other side and looked then at me. "Jungkook has a phone right?"

"Yeah but do you really think he will pick up?"
"I don't know but let me call him.. but not with your number. Give me his number I will call him with my phone." Kira said and took her phone out. I nodded and gave her Jungkook's number.

She immediatly called him and it seemed like he fastly picked up.
"Jeon we found her. It won't take long till we will find you too. I'm very sure she knows a lot more about you than she told us." Kira said and hung up.

I was a little confused about what she said but I didn't know what to ask at first so I stayed quiet. She started the car and started to drive.

"Uhm.. Kira? What was that?" I asked after a while where we both didn't say anything.
"Don't worry Jeanna. If he isn't stupid but on the other side a little stupid then he will come to us."

"Why? I mean he doesn't care about me... he never did.."
"But it's like I said, I'm sure you know more about him than you told us. It's not that I want you to tell me everything now but he will think that 'we' try to get every piece of information about him out of you."

Informations? But... everything was a lie. "I'm not sure if he will care... everything he told me was a lie. Every single word... was a lie.. and I believed it like a stupid little girl..."
"Jeanna maybe he lied a lot and maybe he's a pathological liar but not everything is a lie. I'm sure he will search us and even if the things which are true aren't important he will come because those informations would be enough for some people to find him."

"I don't know.... he doesn't care and he lied.. there is no reason for him to search me. He left me and he could have imagined that someone would try to find me so I don't think that he will come. He will continue to lie and all that.. I mean it seems like he achieves a lot with that... He is cold and ruthless. He doesn't need me at all, I'm only a burden."