T W O

Jeanna's POV:
"Thank you Kira." I bowed in front of her and smiled. Kira nodded smiling. "Do you want me to show you the room now or do you need time to look through his documents?" She asked me kindly.
"Can you show me his room? I think it's better if I talk to him before I read that all, especially after what you told me about the psychologists he had before." I thought it's better if I wouldn't read the things which the psychologists wrote about him. I wanted to read them later.
"Yeah sure." She said and started to walk somewhere with me. I followed her deep into the asylum till we arrived in front of a door. On the door was the number 106.

"We're here.... good luck Jeanna and if you need anything, you always can come to me. If something happenes inside the room you need to yell for help or try to press the red button. There is one beside the door and one beside the table in the room, like in every other room. But don't worry he wears a strait jacket." She told me as she smiled supportive at me.
"Okay and again thank you for everything." I said and bowed again. She bowed as well before she walked off.

I looked at the door in front of me and took a deep breath before I entered the room of my first patient.
I felt how his gaze was drilling through my body. He scrutinized every part of my whole body and I saw how a little smirk crept up. He was sitting on the bed and Kira was right with the strait jacket. I walked over to the small table and sat down on the chair as I then cleared my throat.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon, how do you feel today." I started with something easy.
"Number 20 and this time a woman." He said and stared at me. His eyes were cold and there was still this little smirk on his lips. I wanted to say something, but he started to talk. "Here were always only old or annoying man's. They thought they would be able to see everything, but they all failed. They were all the same and they were so boring." He told and didn't stop to stare at me.
"What do you mean with 'see everything' Mr. Jeon?"
"Not important." His gaze got colder and he looked into my eyes. His smirk dissapeared. I shivered, but didn't look away. "You didn't tell me who you are..." He looked bored around.
"Oh yeah sorry, I'm Hwang Jeanna." I said and bowed lightly as I sat still on the chair. He just nodded and shrugged. I knew and saw that I wouldn't reach anything if I would do the 'normal and usual things' I would normally do. So I stood up and walked over to him where I sat down across of him on the bed. He raised an eyebrow and the smirk came back.

"That's new." He murmured and I rolled my eyes.
"So you won't tell me anything right?" I asked and crossed my arms. For a very short moment he looked kind of shooked and confused, but his empty expression came fastly back.

"Yup, you're right." His smirk became bigger. "Fine, than let's talk about something different." I smiled at him and it wasn't even a fake smile. "And about what?" He again raised one eyebrow. "Whatever you want." I said and my smile dissapeared because he came with his face closer to mine.

"I don't want to talk to you." He said and sat back like before, still with this smirk on his lips. I didn't know why, but to be honest, I didn't expect that. "Uhh... why?" I wanted that he talked to me it didn't matter about what. But he just shook his head and leaned against the headboard. I stared for a while at him. He looked expressionless and I couldn't see anything in his gaze.

"Did you already fall for me or why are you looking like an idiot at me?" He raised one eyebrow and looked annoyed. "Seriously?" I asked annoyed. It didn't feel like I was talking to a patient who had a  dissociative identity disorder. He remembered me on these boys earlier in school who were annoying, but you still liked them in some ways. "Yeah, I mean I wouldn't say that I look bad." He said and I heard him chuckling darkly for a short moment. He wasn't even lying or something, he really looked good.

"Hhm... if you say so." I just replied and rolled my eyes. "It was Jeanna right?" His smirk came back, but it looked.... kind of dirty. "Yeah..." I looked at him as I waited for what he wanted to say. "Do you have a boyfriend?" He bit on his bottom lip. I wanted to reply something, but remembered Kira's words that I shouldn't tell something about me. "Why should I tell you?" I didn't know why, but I sounded a little disparagingly how I said it, but I didn't said it like that on purpose.