TWENTY FOUR

Jeanna's P.O.V:
Taehyung held my hand while we ran together and I really had no clue where we were running at. I also didn't know if he knew that or if he just ran into a random direction but I really hoped that he knew what he did.

"Taehyung? What are we doing?" I asked after a while and knew I couldn't continue to run forever. "Running." He just said and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I know but just into random directions or what?"

"Shut up for now and just follow me." Taehyung said and started to run faster. "I can't.. I'm tired!" I breathed heavily while looking at him. He stopped for a moment and sighted before he carried me up in bridal style and continued to run then. "Now shut up."

I nodded sighting and just looked at him. I looked at Jungkook's face and remembered Taehyung's words. 'He loves you' I couldn't believe that Jungkook really loved me. I mean it always seemed like I am like a sister yo him so I didn't know if I could believe Taehyung or not.

Once Taehyung ran into a building I shook my head and looked around to see where we were. "A room for two people please." I suddenly heard Taehyung saying. We were in a hotel and I was pretty confused since I didn't know why we were there.

Taehyung took the keys the woman gave him and walked then upstairs with me. "Why are we here?"
"Didn't I tell you to shut up?"
I sighted and rolled my eyes. "Polite like always."

After Taehyung entered the room he let me down and closed the door. He laid down on the couch and closed his eyes then. "We will rest a little here."
"And then? Continue to run? How long should we do that? We can't run away forever. They might tell the police and what then? We don't even need to try it anymore. They found us twice and they will find us again, we can't do anything about it... running away won't help.."

"Listen, I will protect Jungkook till the end, till I can't do anything for him anymore. Till I'm useless and you are important to him so I won't let you give up now. He trusts you and I do too so don't disappoint us now. You know you will hurt him with that." Taehyung said with closed eyes.

"Fine... I won't give up.. but it seems useless." I said with a sight and walked around till I found a bed. I laid down there and closed my eyes, falling asleep a few seconds later. I was really tired and just wanted to sleep.

A few hours later:
I opened my eyes and looked sleepily around. I rubbed my eyes and felt an arm around me and knew who it was. "Taehyung stop that." I said annoyed and took his arm away. He groaned and opened slowly his eyes.

"W-what?" He mumbled sleepily and yawned. "J-jeanna!?" He said and widened his eyes. "What?" I asked confused but the next thing I felt was how he hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry!" He almost yelled and I guessed it was Jungkook. I sighted and pushed him gently away. "It's okay.." I mumbled and stood up.

"We should go now." I said and walked into the bathroom, followed by him. I washed my face and he stood the whole time behind me and watched me. "Please... let me explain it.."

"We don't have time for that now. We have to go so come on." I said and walked out of the room.

Jungkook's P.O.V:
I nodded sighing and followed her downstairs and out of the hotel. I didn't know what Taehyung said to her, only parts of it but I had to talk to her... but she didn't want me to.

I took her hand as we walked together but she pulled it almost immediatly away and just walked silently beside me. It hurt but I deserved that. I was an idiot towards her and she had all the rights to act like that... even if it hurt me, it was my own fault.

"We should eat something before we continue.." I said and she nodded. "By the way, why are you here? Why isn't Taehyung here?"
Did she like Taehyung? Did she maybe hate me? What did Taehyung do and say to her? I wanted to know so many things but nobody gave me an answer.

"I... I don't know.." I sighed and looked around for a restaurant where we could eat something. She just nodded silently and walked then into the next restaurant. I followed her and sat down with her at a table.

"Jeanna? Can we talk please?"
"What if I don't want to hear it?"
"Please Jeanna.. please I'm begging you... I don't want to lose you. You're way to important to me." I almost whispered and had to hold my tears back.

"Fine... let's order something and then I will listen to you." She said and she sounded pretty annoyed. "Thank you." I saw the waiter walking over to us. He gave us the menu and we already ordered something to drink before we both looked through the menu but I didn't really read it. I could only think about all the things I wanted to tell Jeanna. I didn't know how to say it and I didn't know how to tell her that I loved her. She deserved something way better than me but I couldn't change who I was. I just hoped that she didn't hate me after all the things I said to her. I could imagine how hurtful that was but I only tried to protect her... was that wrong?