THIRTY

Jeanna's P.O.V:

"Oh uhh yeah have fun Jungkook." I told him with a small smile but he only nodded to that and left without a word. Okay that somehow hurt but it's probably my own fault. I was the one who didn't really talk to him the whole time. With a sigh I walked back to my room and grabbed my phone to call Kira.

"Hey Kira are you free today?" I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. "No I'm sorry Jeanna but I'm really busy today. How about next week?"
"Yeah sounds good we can talk on Monday." I said before I hung up. My thoughts wandered back to the last night, to Taehyung and what he told me. Is he really gone now? Can he really disappear just like that? As if he would flick his finger and it was like nothing happened?

The question if Jungkook knew it popped up in my mind once again. I really had no clue if he knew it or not but if he did know it is that okay for him? Is he able to deal with that or is it to hard for him and he feels left out and lonely? Tons and tons of questions but no answer to any of them. Jungkook was probably the only one who could give me answers to that but he wasn't there and it didn't feel like everything was alright. He seemed so distant and different this morning like he didn't want to be around me.

I mean yeah I knew that not really talking to him wasn't the best thing to do the night before but was that really the reason for him being so distant? I really questioned myself to much so I shook my head and got up from the bed again. It would be better to do something instead of trying to find answers to things I can't answer myself.

I put on a black skirt with a white shirt that I tucked in. After I put on some makeup, I grabbed my bag with my phone and keys and left our apartment. On my way outside I texted Jungkook that I would go outside just in case he would be back and wonder where I am. Tho he didn't text back but he read the message so I sighed. "Is he really that mad?"

For a moment I wondered if I should text him and tell him that I was sorry but on the other hand, he was in gym so maybe he was busy there and couldn't text me back. With a sigh I walked down the street and tried not to think that much about Jungkook but of course failed. He was honestly 24/7 on my mind and I couldn't do anything about it.

Suddenly I got a call and looked with a smile at my phone because I thought it was Jungkook but it was Kira who called me. "Hey Kira."
"Jeanna sorry I hope you're still free. I thought that my dad wanted me to help him today with something pu apparently he wanted me to help him tomorrow so I'm free today."
"I just went out but I have nothing to do so yeah I'm still free."
"Alright meet me at the mall?"
"Yeah I'll be there in a few minutes. Bye bye." I hung up and started to walk towards the mall. At least Kira was free and maybe could distract me from all the questions and just everything on my mind.

It only took me a few minutes to arrive at the mall because our apartment wasn't far away from that. I forgot to ask here where I should wait for her so I grabbed my phone and texted her where I should wait. She texted back saying that I should wait in front the food section. So I walked into the mall and looked around. It was huge so I tried to remember the way to where the food section was and dang it was harder than I thought.

After 10 minutes which felt like hours to me I finally found the food section and Kira was already there waiting for me. With a smile she pulled me into a hug. "Hey you look so down are you okay?" I hugged back and nodded to what she said. "Yeah I'm fine, just tired that's all but let's do something I'm so bored."
"I need a dress for a date... can you help me choose one?" Kira asked with a smile and of course I nodded to that. "You have a date? Who's the lucky one? Do I know him?" Kira giggled to that and smiled. "Maybe, maybe not who knows but he's a great guy. Anyways let's go." She grabbed my hand and pulled me smiling with her towards a store with beautiful dresses. I was so glad that I had a friend like Kira. She always could make me smile and forget about my worries at least for a while. Honestly she was such a great friend.

No one's P.O.V:

Kira looked around to check if anyone was around. "Okay you got everything? We have to hurry up. She's probably going to hate me if she finds out about this." Jungkook nodded to what she said and quickly pulled her away with him. "She's going to hate both of us. You have to distract her okay? We can't risk anything.. she would notice something."
"Okay you're right I will call her."