N I N E T E E N

2 weeks later, Jeanna's P.O.V:

I waited at at home for Jungkook to come back from work. The last two weeks here were amazing. Jungkook really loved his job and enjoyed it in America. Everyone saw him as a normal person and not like all the idiots in the asylum. I was so happy for him but my feeling for him grew with every day and sometimes it was hard to keep it as a secret, but I had to keep it.

When I heard a knock on my door I looked up to see Jungkook walking into my room. "Jeanna!" He walked excited over to me and before I could reply anything, he hugged me tightly. "Hey Kookie." I hugged him smiling back. "I have good news!"

"Tell me." I giggled because Jungkook was so excited and happy. "My boss talked today with me and you know that my job was only a little job to help the real workers there with small things, but he said he's so impressed of me and would like to give me a real job there!"

I smiled brightly as I was really happy for Jungkook. "Oh that's amazing! I'm so happy for you, congratulations!" I hugged him tighter and kissed his cheek but blushed after that. "Thank you Jeanna. I'm so so happy!"

I giggled while nodding. "We should celebrate that Kookie."
"Yes! Let's go to a restaurant and after that.... uhm.. we will see then." Jungkook suggested. "Sure." Right after I said that Jungkook started to pull me with him to the door. I giggled as I saw how excited Jungkook was.

He let go of me so I could take my shoes and jacket on. "Okay let's go!" He said and pulled me outside with him. "I know a good restaurant, it's not to far away so we can walk if that's okay?"
I nodded smiling, it was anyways a beautiful day so I didn't mind walking.

Jungkook didn't let go of my hand while we walked beside each other to the restaurant. It made me kind of happy to hold his hand but at the same time a little sad because I knew that Jungkook didn't mean to hold my hand in a way couples did. Something inside me wished that it was like that but it wasn't and something else told me that it was good like that because of our friendship.

I was to deep in my thoughts so I didn't notice that we already arrived and that Jungkook walked with me into the restaurant. "A table for two please." Jungkook said to a waiter who nodded. He brought us to a table where we both sat down.

The waiter gave us the menu right after we sat down and asked if we already knew what we wanted to drink. We both nodded and told him out order before he left so we could look through the menu. "We could go to a club after we're done here. When I was in school everyone talked about clubbing and all that. I've never tried it so I'm really curious." Jungkook said suddenly with a smile.

"Sure let's try that then." I smiled and could understand that Jungkook was curious. I was already in a few clubs but not that often. "Oka- oh I want this!" He pointed at something on his menu and showed it then to me. "Pizza?" I asked and he nodded smiling.

"Haha alright." I continued to look through the menu and pointed then at a meal. Jungkook nodded and called the waiter over to our table. He told him our order and looked back at me after the waiter was gone.

We had to wait for a while before the waiter came back with our food. We talked the whole time about Jungkook's work while eating and called the waiter back to us when we were finish with eating.

I took my wallet out but before I could do anything, Jungkook took it and hid it. "Yah Jungkook come on." I pouted as I looked up at him. He shook smiling his head and took his wallet out. He then paid for our food before I could even react. "Meanie..." I mumbled and saw how Jungkook held my wallet in his hands.

He gave it back to me and took my hand as he then walked out of the restaurant with me. "Follow me." Jungkook said and I nodded as I let him led me to wherever he wanted to go.

We passed a park and he pulled me with him to a small lake. There was a bench in front of the lake where we sat down. "Let's stay here... I don't want to go to a club anymore. I like it here with you." He pulled me closer and laid my head against his chest.

Jungkook's P.O.V:
She nodded and I saw her blushing lightly. "Let's watch the sunset." I whispered but looked down at her instead of watching the sun setting.

She looked the whole time at the sunset with a smile on her lips. I placed two of my fingers under her chin and made her look at me after a while. She looked deep into my eyes as she probably wondered what I wanted.

My gaze wandered down to her pink, soft lips. I leaned closer to her as I leaned my forehead against hers. I saw that what I did made Jeanna blush again but I just leaned closer. I could already feel her hot breath on my lips so I looked slowly back into her beautiful eyes.