F I V E

"What do you mean with he isn't here? If he isn't here who are you?" I remembered that they said that he has an dissociative identity disorder, but I expected that in a different way.

He started to laugh darkly, it made me shiver. "Many questions, but where are the answers." He said, his smirk still didn't dissapear. "They are here you just need to tell them to me." I said full of hope. "Hhm... what about no?"

"What if I don't accept it?" I replied seriously. "Aww the litte girl tries to be brave." He chuckled darkly, but I ignored that. "What if I don't care?" He said. "You really are having fun with doing this don't you?" I raised an eyebrow. "Do you think I have something better to do here? Shall I stare at the walls till I freak out and try to commit suicide?" He said seriously.

"You can try to talk to me. I'm not like all the other shitheads who were here before me. I don't say that you are crazy or something like that. I want to help you, help you to show everyone that you aren't crazy. You can get out of here if you finnaly take your chance and trust me. Trust me and talk to me." I saw how he stood up and walked over to me. "And what if I trust you and you will just use me?" His gaze was cold again. "Why should I use you? You are my first patient ever and I just want to help you."

"I won't let someone use him again." He whispered into my ear before he licked slightly over it. I widened my eyes and blushed as I backed off. His smirk was back. "Time for my shower." He said with a wink and in that moment a woman and a man entered the room. The man brought Jungkook to the bathroom while the woman bowed in front of me. "Mr. Jeon needs his shower now." She told me and I nodded. "Yeah of course." I said and bowed before I walked to the door. I turned my head for one time and the woman opened the door, so I could see Jungkook standing shirtless in the bathroom. He stared with a smirk at he and winked before the door closed. I shook my head and didn't notice that I was blushing. While I left the room I tried to realize what happened a few seconds before in the room. "Eighter he tries to distract me... or he is a pervert." I mumbled quietly to myself.  I was to deep in my thoughts and didn't see a person walking closer to me till Kira taped on my nose.

"H-huh?!" I looked confused up and sighted as I saw her. "God don't scare me like that" Kira giggled after I said that and ruffled my hair. "Sorry, but actually I searched you."
"Oh really? Why?" I asked curiously. "I wanted to go to a restaurant in my break, because I dunno... I'm in mood for it, but I didn't want to go alone so if you have time and want to, then do you want to come with me?" She asked with a smile.
"Yeah sure that sounds good. Do you want to go now? Because Jungkook is taking a shower so I have time now."
"Sure let's go." She replied smiling and pulled me with her out of the building.

When we arrived at the restaurant and ordered our food we talked about anything. I really liked her and I don't know why, but it was like I could talk to her about anything. "How is it with Jungkook tho? Everything okay?" She asked then. I knew I could tell her about what happened, but it wasn't the right time. It was to early so I stayed quiet and smiled. "Yeah everything is okay."

"I'm glad and never forget that you can always talk to me when you need help."
I nodded smiling and saw how the waiter brought our food. We thanked him and continued to talk about anything while we ate our food. It was funny with her and I enjoyed the time. I was glad that it distracted me from Jungkook for a while.

"We should go back now." Kira mumbled and I noticed that she would have liked to stay more longer. "Let's repeat that one day again." I said smiling and felt like we were on a date so a I giggled. "Yeah that would be great, but next time I want flowers then." She said giggling.

"Of course, anything for you." I said and we both stared to laugh. "Okay that's enough with lame jokes." She said after a while and I nodded.

"Let's go." She said before we paid and walked back. I walked to Jungkook's door and was still smiling as I entered it.