TWENTY THREE

Jeanna's P.O.V:
I got out of the car without looking at whoever opened the door for me. I didn't want one of those idiots to touch me but it was useless because one of them grabbed my hands.
"HEY!" I suddenly heard someone yelling and the next thing I felt was how the person pulled me with him and started to run.

I looked confused up and widened my eyes. I didn't know if what I saw was real or if it was only a dream, but the person which held my hand and ran away with me looked exactly like Jungkook from behind. I wanted to say something but even if I opened my mouth, no words could leave my lips so I stayed silent.

After a while I shook my head and stopped to run. I pulled my hand away and looked at the person who turned around to face me.

"Go away Jungkook, don't ever touch me again." I said coldly and turned around as I started to walk away. I didn't want to see that idiot anymore even if he loved me. "Stop with this shit little girl." He said and pulled me back to him. Before I could say or do anything he threw me over his shoulder and continued to run away. "Let me go Jungkook!!" I yelled but he just ignored me.

I sighted and looked up. I knew where we were and I guessed that he wanted to run to my home and that's exactly what he did. He still had keys so he opened the door and walked in with me. Jungkook walked with me on his shoulder to my room and threw me on the bed there before he leaned against the door frame and just looked at me.

"Can you go away now? I don't want to see you."
"Why? I told you that I would maybe come back so we can play a little and now I'm here so.." He said and walked over to me. He pressed me down on the bed but before he could do anything, I kicked him into his crotch.

Jungkook groaned in pain and took a few steps back before he fell on his knees. "Ugh... what's wrong with you!? Only because of those stupid things he said you're acting like that!?"

"What?" I asked because he really confused me.
"Wow... and I thought you're not as stupid as I expected..." He said and slowly stood up. "I'm not Jungkook little girl."

I groaned annoyed and rolled my eyes. "Oh god Jungkook do you really think I believe you that Taehyung shit after what you said?"
He faceplamed himself. "Jeanna you're really so stupid... you really believe what he said? You two are so stupid.."

"What do you mean?"
"You love him, he loves you, you both try to protect each other but only hurt each other like that... listen I told you back then that I'm here because I want to protect Jungkook and that's what I do. He's to weak to run away from everything." Taehyung said and sat down on the bed.

"Wait... you confuse me.." I said and it was true. He really confused me and I didn't understand anything.
"It was Jungkook who said all those things to you yes but he only wanted to protect you. He loves you Jeanna and I know that you love him too but I won't talk for him. That's something he has to do by himself."

"So you're really Taehyung? And Jungkook loves me?" I didn't notice that I had tears in my eyes. "AND WHAT DID YOU TRY TO DO WITH ME A FEW MINUTES AGO!?" I yelled loudly but he shrugged. "I was bored."

I groaned annoyed and laid down on my bed. "Fine if you say he has to do it by himself then I want to talk to him now."
".... and you think that it's like in those movies where people can switch their personalities whenever they want it? You should know that that won't work little girl." Taehyung said and rolled his eyes.

"Mhh... by the way do you think it was a smart idea to come back here? I mean they found me here..." I mumbled and heard the door bell right after that. "Nope, it was a very stupid idea." Taehyung said and yawned before he stood up.

He threw me again over his shoulder and walked over to the door. "You really want to open the door?" I asked him surprised. "Well eighter that or they will break the door." Taehyung said with a shrug. He then opened the door and started to run before anything could happen.
"Jeanna wait!" I heard Kira's voice so I told Taehyung to stop and he did so before he let me down.

Kira ran over to us and hugged me tightly. "Jeanna I'm so sorry for what happened. I promise I will try again to talk to my dad... but for now you two should run away."
"Thank you Kira but why did you know that we are here and all that?"
"That's not important now. Go, I will try my best." She said and ran back to her car.

I nodded confused and started to run together with Taehyung who didn't say a word. Why didn't she say anything to him? Why wasn't she surprised that he was beside me? I wasn't sure but it seemed like something was wrong. It felt like something happened behind my back and everyone knew it but I didn't.