TWENTY FIVE

Jungkook's P.O.V:

Once the food which we ordered earlier arrived, we started to eat silently. I looked from time to time over at her but she didn't look at me at all.
When we both finished, we sat there and didn't say anything for a few minutes til she broke the silence. "I will listen now." She looked up at me.

"Well.. I don't even know how to start but Jeanna everything I said to you when I left was a lie. I never used you at all.." I said but she stayed silent so I continued to talk. "I am an idiod and it's horrible what I said to you but the only reason why I did that, is because I wanted to protect you. You gave your life up for me and I wanted to give you everything back but I couldn't even if I tried. So I at least didn't want you to give up your life again. You deserve a better life than running away from people who search a man like me... and you also deserve a better man than me. I know I hurt you and I hate myself for doing that but I thought I would help you with that." I looked into her eyes and waited til she would say something but she stayed quiet for some minutes.

"Jungkook you're really an idiot. I can't believe how stupid you are." She said before she pulled me into a hug. My heart started to race in my chest. I missed it so much to be in her arms. "I know." I hugged back and buried my face into the crook of her neck.

"Don't dare to do that again you idiot. I forgive you this time because I know that you're not lying to me but if you do that again I'll kill you. And don't say things like you're not good for me, you're the best what ever happened in my life so shut up."

I smiled and kissed her neck. I really loved that girl and I wanted to tell her so bad but it wasn't the right moment to do it. "Let's go, we shouldn't stay here to long."

We both stood up and I paid for everything. Jeanne took my hand and we walked smiling out of the restaurant. "What will we do now?" She asked while we walked down the street. "Sleep in a hotel and tomorrow we will try to get flight tickets." I said and could already see this hotel. "Alright."

Once we entered the hotel we walked to the reception. "A room for two, for one night please." I said and watched the guy as he typed something in his computer. He then gave me the keys. "Thanks." I walked to the elevator with Jeanna and got into it with her.

The elevator soon arrived and we then walked over to our room which I opened with the key I got. Jeanne let go of my hand and walked into the bathroom. "I will take a shower." She said and I nodded. "I'm tired but I'll try to stay awake, if I can't and fall asleep I'm sorry." I said with a smile and laid down on the bed. "It's okay, sleep well Jungkookie." I heard her voice but couldn't help it and fell asleep since I was very tired.

Jeanna's P.O.V:

I stood under the shower and felt the warm water running down my skin. I thought for a while about why I forgave him so easily but then I knew that I saw in his eyes that he didn't lie to me. He wanted the best for me and I didn't want to be mad at him for trying to protect me even if it failed, plus I loved him still. It made me happy that he didn't just use me and that he wouldn't leave me again.

I've never expected that I would fall so hard for someone but I did and I can't and don't want to change it. Jungkook is really perfect in my eyes and I never want to lose him. I just hoped that I at least meant also a lot to him.

When I was done with showering, I started to dry my body and took then my clothes on. I walked to Jungkook who slept peacefully on the bed. A smile was formed on my lips. I then looked at my phone to see what time it was, but widened shocked my eyes. "No... no please not now.." I whisper yelled to myself. "Shit.." I mumbled and looked at Jungkook before I walked to the door. I took my shoes on and looked one more time over at him before I left the room and the hotel.

I stood outside in the cold dark and looked around. "Damn whyyyyy!?" I asked myself and started to walk annoyed down the street. I walked til I arrived at a little store I saw earlier when Jungkook and me walked to the hotel. I entered the store and looked around there as I tried to find something.

When I found what I needed I walked fastly over to the counter and wanted to pay for it, but I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head slowly over to the person and widened my eyes when I saw who stood behind me.