TWENTY SIX

Jeanna's P.O.V:
I didn't know what to say or do so I just paid for it and put it into a bag before I looked back into his eyes. "H-how.." I mumbled and looked down. "I didn't sleep... I heard the door and followed you because I was worried and wanted to see what you would do.. for a short moment I thought you would leave me.. but... well.." Jungkook mumbled and scratched the back of his head.

I sighed and shook my head. "I wouldn't leave you Jungkook. I only noticed that my period will start in a few days when I looked at the date on my phone so yeah..." I giggled a little and walked out of the store together with Jungkook who blushed a little.

"Oh come on.. don't blush that's something normal." I said and hit playfully his arm. "Yeah yeah I know, sorry." Jungkook chuckled a little and looked slowly around.

"Let's go back, it's late." Jungkook said and took my hand, intertwining our fingers. We talked slowly back to our hotel. When we arrived at our room we laid down on the bed and immediately closed our eyes. Both of us were really tired so we fell asleep pretty soon.

The next morning, Jeanna's P.O.V:
I was the first one to wake up in the morning. I stood up and walked into the bathroom where I did my morning routine before I walked back to Jungkook who still laid in bed. He was already awake so I sat smiling down on the bed. "Good morning." I said and received a hum as a reply.

"What will we do today?" I laid down beside him again. "Why aren't you more often that close to me little girl? When I come closer you always try to push me away." He mumbled and I knew it's Taehyung and not Jungkook. "Because Jungkook is not a pervert like you and he doesn't do things I don't want."

"Well you don't know what he thinks.. the difference is that I don't care saying it out loud. Also I'm pretty sure that I'm not doing things you don't want." Taehyung said while he looked at the ceiling. "Uhm yes you do."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and the next thing I felt was how he pressed me into the mattress. "Maybe you say you don't want it but I know how much you want and like what I do. Don't you like to feel Jungkook's soft lips on yours? Don't you want him to touch you? I know you love that little girl." Taehyung whispered with his raspy voice into my ear.

I rolled my eyes and tried to push him off of me. "Stop it Taehyung." I heard an annoyed groan from him. "You're so boring little girl." He said and rolled back on the bed.

"We should leave soon so get up." I said and stood up from the bed. "Don't tell me what to do." He mumbled annoyed as he then walked into the bathroom, without closing the door. I looked confused over at him and sighed when I saw him taking his shirt off.

I facepalmed myself but when I saw that I was about to take his pants off, i immediately spoke up. "Close the door you pervert idiot!"

"Boooooring!" I heard from him before he closed the door. I groaned annoyed and laid back on the bed with my face buried into a pillow.

When Taehyung and I were ready, we left the hotel and walked outside. "Where are we going now?" I asked but only got a shrug as a reply. "Do you have a plan?"

"Not really." Taehyung said and stopped walking. "Then we should think about something instead of walking around without knowing where to go and what to do."

"Maybe we should try to get to a different city and from there to different country." Taehyung said while he continued to walk. "Let's rent a car." He mumbled and walked faster. "Mhm okay." I said and followed him since I didn't have any better ideas.

It took a while til we found a place where we could rent a car but after maybe two hours we finally sat in the car. "Just drive to the next city." Taehyung said and leaned back.

I nodded and started the car as I then started to drive. I didn't know how long it would take til we would arrive but that was okay. As long as Jungkook is safe, everything is alright.

We didn't talk much on our way to the city. It was a silent ride but not an awkward one. It was already night and we still didn't arrive so we decided to take a break to sleep a little. I parked the car somewhere and leaned back. "I'm really tired.." I mumbled and closed my eyes.

"Sleep... when you wake up, we have to go to the gas station." Taehyung mumbled with closed eyes. "Okay, good night." I mumbled and fell asleep after a few minutes.

Taehyung's P.O.V:
I opened my eyes and looked over at the sleeping Jenna beside me. I decided to stay awake just in case something would happen or someone would see us. I had to protect Jungkook and Jeanna was very important to him so I also had to protect her to make sure that Jungkook was alright.