S I X T E E N

"J-jungkook? Why aren't you sleepi-" I got interrupted by Jungkook who turned me so we faced each other. He pulled me very close so I could already feel his hot breath on my lips. "I woke up because of the thundering... I had a bad feeling so I wanted to check on you, now I'm here."

He wanted to check on me? But why? I mean yeah we were friends, at least I guessed that but why did he had a bad feeling and checked on me because of that. Maybe just a random thing.

I shrugged it off and smiled lightly at Jungkook. "Thank you, that's really sweet of you."
Jungkook showed me his bunny smile and played a little with my hair. "Jeanna... You're really beautiful. Can I ask you something?" He asked out of the blue but I nodded of course.

"Uhh... maybe a weird question but... how do you feel around me?" His question made me think a little. "Well... uhh... I guess I feel comfortable around you and I like to spend time with you."

Jungkook hugged me tighter, there was only a little gap left between our lips. It made my heart beat very fast, I didn't know why but I also couldn't think of it. "Same for me." He whispered and looked down at my lips before he looked back into my eyes.

Suddenly the thunders outside became louder. I winced and tried to hide my face in Jungkook's chest. "S-stop." I whimpered and felt how Jungkook started to caress my back. "Sshhh I'm here, everything is alright." He whispered into my ear and kissed the top of my head. It calmed my down but I didn't stop to hide my face in Jungkook's chest.

"Try to sleep, I'm here for you. Nothing will happen okay?" Jungkook continued to caress my back. I nodded lightly and closed my eyes as I concentrated of the warmth of Jungkook's body. I got really tired and fell asleep in his arms a few seconds later.

Jungkook's P.O.V:

I held her tightly in my arms as I didn't want to let go of her. I didn't understand what was going on with me but I felt like I had to protect her, to stay by her side and make her happy. "Do you understand me Taehyung?" I whispered but he didn't have me an answer. I sighted and closed my eyes as I kissed again the top of Jeanna's head. "Stay with me." I whispered before I fell asleep while holding her in my arms.

The next morning, Jeanna's P.O.V:

When I woke up Jungkook's was still sleeping peacefully beside me. I smiled lightly and got carefully up as I then walked to the bathroom where I did my morning routine. After that, I went downstairs to the kitchen and started to make breakfast. I didn't know what Jungkook would like the most so I made several things.

I put everything on the table and when I was finish I felt someone hugging me from behind, already knowing that it was Jungkook. "Did you sleep well?"

Jungkook nodded smiling and looked at the food on the table. "I didn't know what you like so yeah." I said and felt him hugging me tighter. "You're an angel! You didn't need to cook that much but thank you, I really appreciate that."

"You're welcome Kookie." I sat down with him and we both started to eat. "What would you like to do today Jungkook?"

"Uhh... I don't know.." He just replied but he looked like he was thinking about it. "We can do anything you want, I want you to have fun."
"Uhm.. how about... we go to a amusement park? I always wanted to visit a place like that."

"You never did?" I asked and Jungkook shook his head with a little smile. "Okay then we will go there today."
"Really!? Thank you Jeanna!" He said happily and smiled brightly. I giggled softly, he was so adorable. "You're welcome."

We finished eating after a while and decided to make ourselves ready so we both went to our rooms. I changed into a white ripped jeans and a red hoodie. I then heard a knock on my door and looked up. "Come in!"

Jungkook opened slowly the door and walked in. He wore blue ripped jeans and a white shirt. "I just wanted to say that I'm ready to go."
"Okay hold on I'm almost finish." I turned to my mirror and was about to put a little make up on, but Jungkook took my hand and stopped me. "Don't... you don't need that. You already look perfect without make up." His words let me blush a little and I nodded. "O-okay." I put everything away and stood up. "Let's  go the- oh?" I got a text message while I was talking so I took my phone out.

I opened the message and my eyes widened as I read the message. "No... please..." I whispered more to myself. Jungkook looked confused up at me and tilted his head. "Is everything alright Jeanna?"

"No, I don't think so." I said and pulled him fastly to his room with me. "J-jeanna what's wrong? Who texted you? And what did you read in the message?" He asked worried as he let me pull him to his room.