F O U R T E E N

No one's P.O.V:

Jeanna held tightly Jungkook's hand in her own and left his room, room 106 together with him. She walked with his though the dark and cold hallways of the asylum. Both of them were nervous, the silence around them tried to choke them. The only noises they could hear were their own, slow footsteps and the quiet patterning of the raindrops against the windows from the outside.

They both didn't speak because they were to afraid of getting caught by someone. The kitchen wasn't very far away so they both were relieved when they could already see the door.

Jeanna put her and slowly on the door handle. "There is no way back if we enter this room now Jungkook. I'm willing to risk a lot to get you out of here. Do you really want this?" She whispered quietly as she turned her gaze to Jungkook.

He stayed quiet for a while and closed his eyes, but not because he thought about going back. He looked back at all memories in his head. He remembered his parents, his time in school, all the pain and of course he remembered Taehyung.

Jungkook opened his eyes again and looked into Jeanna hers. "I'm sure, I want to leave this asylum behind and I never want to come back. I'm not the one who belongs to this place." After his words, Jeanna pulled him with into the kitchen where Kira was already waiting for them.

Kira smiled as she saw them both. "Hey Jeanna, hey Jungkook. I hope you two are ready?"
They all knew that they had to hurry up. They shouldn't and couldn't lose any second.

Jeanna and Jungkook looked for a moment at each other before they nodded. Kira smiled and started to lead them out of the kitchen, through dark hallways of the asylum.

Jeanna's P.O.V:

We didn't talk at all. We all knew that we would get into big trouble if anyone would hear us. I held Jungkook's hand still tightly in mine and just hoped that everything would went well. I hoped that Kira knew what she was doing especially after Jungkook and me would leave. One mistake and.... I guess in the worst care I would get into jail.

I heard someone talking not to far away and felt how my blood froze in my veins. My heartbeats went faster but before I could do anything, Kira turned to me and Jungkook and pushed us into a room.

Darkness was everything I could see around me, the only thing which calmed me down was the fact that Jungkook still held my hand. To be honest I was scared, very scared and that Jungkook let go of my hand didn't help it.

I couldn't hear what was going on on the other side of the door, but I also didn't dare to open the door to hear something. I suddenly felt two strong arms around me and even if I couldn't see anything, I knew it was Jungkook. "I'm here for you." He whispered as quiet as possible but I heard him.

My heartbeats went even faster than before but Jungkook's arms around me made me feel protected, so why did my heart go crazy?
I wrapped slowly my arms also around him and the coldness from before seemed like blown away.

"Are you scared?"
I nodded as I leaned my head against Jungkook's chest. "A little..." I whispered. "I know.... that I couldn't really protect myself.... I also know that I'm weak, but I promise that I will always protect you with everything I have. I won't let you go Jeanna."
I looked up because I felt something dropping down on my cheek. "Thank you Jungkook but don't say that you are weak. You really aren't and you shouldn't tell that to yourself. But tell me.... are you crying?"

"Yeah... I'm sorry I also don't know why." Jungkook whispered and before I could reply something, the door opened.

Kira looked smiling at us and giggled quietly. "That happens when I let you alone for a few minutes?" She whispered giggling before she pulled us out of the room.

I didn't know why but I felt my face heating up and guessed that I was blushing but Jungkook didn't look different as I looked at him. His tears were gone so I guessed he wiped them away.

"We need to go now, we're almost there so hurry up." Kira said smiling before she took my hand. Jungkook took again my other hand and we walked faster.

I was so glad that nothing happened and we reached the exit very soon. "We're here guys. I'll do the rest and Jeanna stay at home for this week okay? I will tell you when you can come back, but don't worry I will tell you if something happens."

"Thank you so much Kira. I can't tell how thankful I am." I hugged her tightly. She smiled and hugged me tightly back. "You're welcome Jeanna."

We pulled back after a while and smiled at each other. "I also want to thank you." Jungkook said and bowed in front of Kira. "You're welcome Jungkook. I really would like to talk more longer to you two but you should go now. Take care of each other."

Jungkook and me nodded and smiled a last time at her before we ran out through the exit into the rain outside.