T H R E E

Jeanna's POV:
I saw how Jungkook's expression changed a lot. He looked very annoyed and maybe a little angry. "I knew it! You thought I wouldn't notice what you are trying huh!? You are like everyone else!" He yelled at me and came very close. "Hey calm down." I could have facepalmed myself for that. I didn't act in a right way at that moment, but I never were in a situation like the before.

"I SHOULD CALM DOWN!? I WOULD WANT TO SEE YOU CALMING DOWN IF YOU WOULD WEAR THIS SHITTY JACKET WHICH DOESN'T LET YOU MOVE! IF EVERYONE WOULD THINK YOU ARE CRAZY! IF EVERYONE LOOKS AT YOU LIKE YOU WERE TRASH!" He yelled very loud at me and came even closer. I saw that he was trying to get out of the jacket. I stood fastly up, took my stuff and left the room. My heart was beating very fast and I breathed heavy. He really scared me and I hated myself for my reaction.

After I calmed down a little I went to the stuff room and read the documents of Jungkook. I didn't notice how long I was there, but as I looked at the clock I saw that my shift was already over. I read the documents again and again, but there wasn't anything useful. Sighting I left the asylum as I walked back home. At home I thought the whole night about Jungkook till I fell asleep.

Next day in the asylum, Jeanna's POV:
I stood in front of the room 106, Jungkook's room. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a short moment before I entered the room. He sat on the bed, leaned against the headboard. His eyes were closed and his lips parted. Like that, he looked kind of cute. So calmly and I really couldn't deny that he was handsome. But I didn't care about that. He was my patient and I wanted to help him.

"How long will you keep on staring at me?" His voice brought me back to the reality. His eyes were still closed. "I'm not staring at you Mr. Jeon." I sat down on the chair and looked at him. He opened his eyes and looked with a cold gaze at me. "Can I ask you something?" I looked hopefully at him. "Aren't you here for that?" He said and rolled his eyes. I ignored that. "What do you think about me?"

"Do you really need reassurance?" He chuckled darkly. I didn't reply and waited for his answer. "You seem annoying to me. I don't want this or that you are here and talk to me... but one thing I can't deny." Jungkook mumbled the last. "And what is that?" I asked curiously. "You are hot." He winked.

"Seriously?" I raised my eyebrow annoyed. "What? I already gave you reassurance. What do you want more?" He looked annoyed away. I shook my head and sighed. "What!? Shall I say that you are so hot and that I would love to see you under me on the bed if you know what I mean." He looked with a dirty smirk at me.

"No thanks I don't need that." I looked annoyed away. "Why not? It would be fun." He stood up and walked over to me. "Can we talk about something else please." I looked serious up at him.

"Why? You were the one who wanted to talk and now we are talking." He leaned down and came with his face closer to mine, but I didn't react. I knew that that was what he wanted. "You aren't scared?" He raised again his eyebrow. "Should I be?" I raised an eyebrow as well and crossed my arms. "You never know, maybe you are the next person I will kill." He smirked and chuckled darkly as he walked to the bed. I shivered from his dark chuckle which echoed through the room. "So you really killed them?" I asked and hoped he wouldn't get mad.

"Maybe I did, maybe he did." He whispered before he closed his eyes. "What do you mean? Who is 'he' and who are you?" I asked normally, but was kind of happy and excited in the inside. It was the first thing he said which could help me and I didn't even found something like that in his documents. "I am him, he is me, we both are one, but we are also two." He said quietly with closed eyes. I of course was happy that he told me something, but also confused that he did it and anyways confused about what he meant. "Why are you telling me this Mr. Jeon?"

"....... Let's play a game Jeanna." He opened his eyes, but they didn't look empty and very cold like usually. I wasn't sure, but they looked...... kind of evilish. His smirk didn't make it better....