T W E N T Y

Jeanna's P.O.V:

My hearbeats went faster and faster. Jungkook's lips were so close to mine and I felt like my heart wanted to jump out of my chest. I saw him looking deep into my eyes so I looked back into his beautiful, deep and dark eyes.

He was about to close the little gap between our lips but my stupid phone started to ring. Jungkook looked down and pulled slowly back. I wanted to throw my phone into the lake in front of us. "You should check who it is, maybe it's important." Jungkook said with a smile before he looked over at the lake.

I just nodded and took my phone out and picked up. "Hello?"
"Jeanna!? It's me Kira, listen now!" I hear Kira's voice and got nervous. "I'm listening." I replied immediatly.
"My dad and a few other people are on their way to you two. They know where you are. I didn't know that, I'm so sorry. Please hurry up and try to hide or something. I tried to convince him to let you two alone and all that and I thought I really convinced him but seems like I didn't... I'm so so sorry Jeanna."

I stayed silent for a while and felt Jungkook's hand on mine. He probably noticed that I was shooked. "Kira it's not your fault, you did your best. I will call you later but I have to go for now." I hung up right after that and got up.

"Is there something wrong?" Jungkook asked confused and got up as well. "They know where we are, we have to go." I said and wanted to pull Jungkook with me but he didn't move at all. "C'mon Jungkook, we have to go." I looked over at him but he shook his head. "What? Why?"

"You gave everything up last time because of me... I wanted to give you a better life and I got the chance... I got a job and all that. Maybe I'll never get anything like that again, but I won't let you again give everything up for me." Jungkook said and looked around.

"Jungkook it's okay don't worry about me. We can talk later about that but let's go now." I said but Jungkook shook his head. "Later? There is no later. If we go now then we again leave everything behind but I don't want that."

"But what do you want then? Go back so you'll stay forever in that asylum?" I let go of his hand. "No... I will leave... but I will leave alone, without you."

"N-no... no Jungkook I'm coming with you! I don't care about anything here only about you!"

"And why?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Because I love you you idiot!" I said and widened my eyes after I realized what I said.

I looked over at Jungkook but he looked so cold. "But I don't love you Jeanna. You were so stupid the whole time. I used you and the only thing I needed to do was acting innocent and cute."

My heart felt like it broke into thousands of little pieces. "Why.... why did you do that to me.... WHY!? And why did you try to kiss me then!?"

Jungkook chuckled but it was so dark and cold. "I'm also just a boy who wants to have fun with girls who are so stupid and believe all the shit I tell them. I don't need you anymore Jeanna, you helped me a lot but you can't help me anymore. You would be a burden if you would come with me now."

I couldn't believe what Jungkook said. Everything was a lie? And he used me the whole time? "Bye Jeanna. Don't tell anyone where I am. Maybe I'll come back then and we can play a little more so you'll get a reward for your help. Don't you remember when I told you to play a game with me?" He said and winked before he turned around and run away.

"A game?" I whispered to myself and fell on my knees. "That means... that even Taehyung was a lie..." Everything was a lie and I was so stupid and believed him. He just played around, used me, lied to me and believed everything like a stupid little school girl.

"Excuse me miss, are you alright?" A old woman who passed me asked. I looked up and got up from the ground. "Y-yeah I'm fine.." I said and turned away before I walked home.

He broke me, everything felt so empty, I couldn't even cry and I still couldn't believe what happened. My head hurt, like my heart and actually anything else. His words repeated again and again in my head, I tried to ignore it but I couldn't. His voice full of coldness felt like a sting in my heart with every time I heard it.

I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes. "A game.." I whispered quietly before I somehow fell asleep after a while because I was so tired, but I didn't sleep good as all. Even in my dreams, Jungkook's words and his voice repeated again and again in my head.