S I X

"Did you had fun little girl?" Jungkook asked with his dark voice. "What do you mean?" I asked and only got an raised eyebrow of him as a reply. I rolled my eyes and sat down on his bed, across of him. "You looked." His smirk was again there. "Wha-" I stoped to talk as I remembered what he meant. Earlier when I looked back and saw him shirtless. It was kind of emarassing so I flushed in a light pink tone.

Jungkook's dark chuckle reverberated through the room which caused that I shivered. He came closer to my face, scruntinizing every move of me, but I didn't move. I just looked straight into his eyes, his cold and emotionless eyes. He came even closer so I could feel his cold breath on my skin, but I didn't move. "You think I'm hot, I know it. You want to touch me and you want that I touch you." He said with a dark and a raspy voice, close to my ear.

I didn't reply I just looked straight without any moves. He backed off still with the smirk on his face. "Playing hard to get?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Jungkook why? Can't you understand that I just want to help you?" I sighted. "It's just that you all are the same." He looked annoyed at me. "Instead of thinking that, you could try to find the differences between people. You should stop to play this game or whatever this is and you should try to open your eyes. You don't see the persons who want to help you even when they stay in front of you."

"Open it." Jungkook said and looked down at his strait jacket. I was shooked at first and didn't want to do it, but I knew he was testing me. I knew that he would never trust or believe me if I wouldn't do that, so stood up from his bed and reached my hands out for the jacket.

He looked still with his cold gaze at me. I managed to stop my hands from shaking before I started to open his strait jacket. His smirk came back as I really opened the jacket. I took it off of him and put it on his bed.

Before I could start to talk he stood up and pressed me hard against the wall beside me. I could feel his body against mine and couldn't help it but blushed. Both of his hands were on the wall beside my head as he looked down on me. "Pfft.... such a cliche..." I mumbled and looked up at him. I didn't want that, I wanted that he let go of me. "But you love this cliche little girl." He said before he pressed his lips on mine.

I widened my eyes and was kind of surprised how soft his lips were. He pressed his body more against mine till I kissed him back. I lost myself for a moment.

He took my hands and pinned them down on the wall above my head, as he then pulled back. "Aww Jeanna, stupid little Jeanna. You know I could do anything with you now and you couldn't hold me back."

"Who are you?" Was the only thing I said. He pressed his lips again on mine, but I didn't kiss back. I tried to get away but he held me tight. "What's wrong little girl? You enjoyed it the time before."
"Jungkook let me go, now!" I said seriously. I think that wasn't the best idea. "So you tried to use me!? You did that so I would believe you!!! Do you want to see how much I can use you!!?" He yelled before he pressed me on the bed.

I started to panic and tried to get away. "Jungkook stop! It's enough now!"
He didn't stop so I kicked him into his crotch. He growled deeply and let go of me. I immediately pushed him off and ran out of the room. I told some people of the security to let him wear the strait jacket again.

I had enough for that day so I decided to go home. I knew what I did was wrong and not professional, but I didn't know what to do next. I wondered if he told or would tell it someone.

When I arrived home I still couldn't think about anything but Jungkook. I had no idea what to expect for the next day, but I was kind of afraid. I didn't want him to stop talking to me or hate me completely or something like that.

I thought he would maybe trust me for opening the jacket, but it was stupid to believe and do that. It was a big mistake and I regreted it, but I couldn't change it anymore. The only thing I could do was hoping that the whole situation wouldn't become worser.