Keeping It Hush

Helena hadn't realised that her heart was pumping a million times faster then normal. Her hands remained clammy in her lap as she tried to focus her eye line on the large silver screen that brightened the dark cinema. It's light was reflecting onto her face and all the other people here for this premier of Alice in wonderland, the whole room seemed to focused on the movie apart from her.

She licked her lips slowly before biting at her bottom lip as she nervously looked to her right hand side where her husband sat staring intently at the screen. She turned her head back to the screen letting out a snaky breath before she turned subtly to look at Johnny Depp sitting on her left. Johnny, her leading man, her friend and secret lover. She was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Uneasy was an understatement.

She gulped as he turned his gaze to her face. He tilted his head ever so slightly to see if Helena's arsehole of a husband was watching. Seeing that he was too engrossed in the movie to see Johnny looked back at his beautiful Helena before ducking his hand slowly under the arm rest to gently gaze his fingers over her own. Helena's breath hitched in the back of her throat nervously. Without hesitation she moved her hand from his grasp and kept her eyes focused on the screen. She loved him and yet they had to be careful. Her husband got mad easily and that's what made her so uncomfortable.

Johnny and Helena had secretly been having an affair for 2 whole months now. She knew how much he loved her, knew that Johnny wanted to marry her and how he wanted to get her out of her suffocating marriage. Yet she was afraid.

Johnny reverted his gaze back to the screen his far off gaze not really watching as he was to caught up in this awkward situation they had gotten themselves in.

Gulping again Helena leaned over to her right "I just have to nip to the loo" she whispered to her husband's ear to which he nodded in response his eyes still pinned to the screen much to her annoyance. He never looked or seemed to care when she had something to say.

She turned and looked at Johnny as if telling him to follow her as she stood and squeezed past him and down out of the cinema. Johnny waited for a moment. His fingers tapped against his bottom lip anxiously while his eyes glanced at the exit every now and again where Helena just left moments ago. After a minute or two he too stood up and headed his way out, leaving Helena's husband to glance to the side to watch him with a deadly glare burning into his skull. He hated Johnny...He knew...at least he assumed something was going on between him and his wife.

Johnny squinted at the brightens of the foyer as it hit his eyes. He looked left and right heading down a long hallway before hearing a 'psst' sound from a corner he had just walked past. He backed up seeing Helena standing there in her crazy black dress that flared out from all different angles. He smiled as he neared her not wasting a second before pulling her further into the darkness of this corner of the foyer making her yelp in surprise.

"God i've missed you baby" he whispered breathlessly while stroking her cheek with the backs of his fingers before locking their lips together in a loving yet almost rough kiss that made her instantly groan in sexual frustration. His hand clasped around the back of her neck deepening their kiss allowing their tongues to slide in to one anothers mouth exploring each other like they were tasting one another for the first time. He pushed his body up against hers pinning her to the wall as he savagely kissed her.

She groaned against him running her arms round his neck as they bruised one another lips. She'd missed him too, 1 month apart had been testing and she missed his love. "Johnny" she gasped breaking away to breath her head flinging back only to feel his talented lips sucking at her neck making her squeeze her eyes tightly shut as she clawed at his hair and let out a shaky breath.She could feel her own arousal building, the things this man could do to her....

His hands travelled up her small waist locking round her back as his lips suddenly began kissing the tops of her exposed breasts causing her yet again to gasp in surprise. "Johnny" she begged wanting him to stop torturing her like this but then also wanting him to continue.

He pulled away sharply his panting just as strong as the look of deep desire in his eyes. She smiled at him and cupped his face in her hands. "Johnny..." she breathed pulling him close again panting under the intensity of what he had just done to her. "Yes Hellie?" he whispered pressing a kiss to one of the palms that rested against his clean shaven face.

"We can't keep doing this Johnny....I'm so afraid" she said tears suddenly brimming to her eyes. She was serious this month he had been away in France shooting made her realise just how much she wanted him. It scared her to think she was losing control of their situation. At first their affair had been easy and now it was difficult considering her husband was now suspecting she was up to something.

Johnny looked at her softly, his eyes softening sadly as a tear rolled down her cheek. He knew she was scared, knew that was the reason she brushed off his attempt to hold her hand just moment ago. He loved this beautiful woman in front of him, the fact she was so scarred just because her husband would probably lash out in the worst possible way broke his heart. He knew what a bastard she had to live with, he treated her badly "Run away with me Hel" he whispered seriously cupping her face in his palm as she scoffed while brushing the tears from her eyes with the back of her hand.

"I mean it, I'll take you away from all this right now...just you and me and...." his hands travelled to the front of her stomach where a small smile crept onto his lips.

"Johnny stop" she whispered nervously pushing his hands from her stomach. He smiled wider pulling her into his arms. "We have something beautiful to look forward to baby" he smiled into her mass of crazy hair.

She gulped into his chest hugging him tighter. "Johnny...."

"Hm?" he pressed a sweet kiss to her temple his hands running up and down her back soothingly.

She tilted her chin up to look into his loving eyes. "Tell me something..."

"yes?" he pressed his forehead to hers smiling down at her as he held her close to his body. She looked so beautiful, he couldn't help but smirk at her as she seemed almost nervous under his intense stare.

"Are you staying with me because of..." she began tilting her head out behind him before whispering "The baby?" The baby she found out she was having with him just 3 weeks ago.

He laughed and pushed her gently back against the wall pressing his lips to her neck. "I want you with or without our child to be..." he lifted his head to look at her stroking her soft cheek as he gazed so lovingly into her brown orbs. "I love you Helena Bonham Carter....that will never change"

She gulped softly under his stare a twitch of a smile tugging at her lips as she looked at him. "I love you too Johnny...so much" she whispered her own hand stroking his cheek. He looked to her lips so wonderfully inviting. "I promise we'll make this work...soon we won't have to hide anymore...."

She believed him with everything in her and rightly so as she knew they would eventually be out from hiding in the shadows. "Ok..." she whispered her hot breath tickling his lips. Closing her eyes she savoured in the sweetness of his lips as he gently kissed her. They smiled as their lips moved in a slow rhythm while they tangled their arms around one another the heat of their body's radiating threw their smart clothing. Whatever they were going to have to face they would be doing it together and if that meant running away together from the scandal they would. The world be damned.

A/N: First one up, I'm so looking forward to getting these up!! hope you like please comment!!