The English Rose (Part 2)

Helena smiled hiding the sadness in her heart. She couldn't allow anyone to see that she was hurt, she didn't want anyone working on this film to think she had something to hide...when really she did.

She collected the heavy granny skirt she was wearing for the role and entered her trailer on the film set. She waved at some of the few actors she had been working with on this movie 'sweet revenge' and closed the door dropping her smile instantly as the door shut the world out. She closed her eyes leaning her body towards the closed trailer door and placing her forehead against it as she began to sob.

She felt so foolish. So silly to be crying over a man she had only known for a couple of weeks, but she loved him. Johnny Depp had broken her heart and hadn't even realised it yet. 

She turned from the door removing her large round glasses from her face before sitting down at her dresser. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was dressed like Karen Knightly from 'sweet revenge' her hair in an old grey wig with matching old makeup. She looked past the old lady in the mirror and at the broken soul beneath. She could only let her face crumble up again as she thought about those awful newspaper headlines.

She planted her face in her hands as she cried her shoulders shaking with each painful cry she silently let out. She was hurting. She was feeling a pain which she never thought she'd ever have to feel in her life.

Removing the fake teeth from her mouth Helena let out a shaky breath as she dried her eyes. She wanted so desperately to be strong, but she was weak. The news headlines she had read a day ago were like permanently printed into her mind. She felt such hate.

The door to her trailer sounded and she quickly wiped away her tears before seeing who exactly was entering. She jumped up in surprise seeing Johnny walk in with such confusment spread across his irritatingly good looking face. "Baby what's wrong" he gushed rushing towards her only to be greeted with a hard slap around the face.

"Jesus!" he hissed cupping his cheek from such a blow.

"Get out!" she yelled walking towards the door to open the damn thing before feeling Johnny slammed it shut as soon as it was open. "What's going on? what have I done..." he demanded angrily still holding his cheek the sting still tingling.

She looked at him her eyes misty with tears, broken and sad looking at the man she thought loved her. "Hellie...what's happened?" this time he did remove his hand from his face only to cup her plumb cheeks in both his palms, pressing a kiss to her warm forehead as she cried. Cried so hard that he didn't hesitate to wrap her up in his arm and hold her close despite the fact she didn't want him near.

"You never told Tim, you lied and said you'd make it work and yet you never told him" she cried pushing herself from him and back to her dresser. Johnny remained silent unsure at how she was getting this information.

"You've been dating Kate again, I thought you were through and now..."

"What! I'm not Helena, Oh God you've seen the papers haven't you? oh sweetheart that's not true" he returned to her side pulling her close against him as she continued to cry. "I haven't seen you in weeks" she mumbled into his chest as she continued to weep. He closed his eyes feeling the guilt of this whole situation take over. He had been spotted with Kate Moss at a party but only as friends he never cheated and yet the papers were making out as if they were dating, again.

"I'm sorry, baby I'm so sorry" he whispered by her ear as he ran his hands up and down her back. She didn't want to hold him but that's all she could do right now, she had missed him so much...

"Helena..." Johnny lifted her chin looking into her tearstained face that tugged harshly at his heartstrings. "I've told Tim...We had a long chat a few days ago and he understands, he's been very good about the whole situation..." Johnny explained looking into her broken hearted eyes.

"I didn't come and see you or call because I have been with him these last couple of weeks...these few days of him knowing I thought it was only right to be there for him" she looked at him as he ran his hand down to cup her sharp jaw.

"What about me Johnny..."

He frowned clenching his jaw as if he didn't know how to respond. She closed her eyes and removed his hand from her face before walking away from him yet again. She had her back facing him as she played with a loose string from the skirt she was wearing "Believe me I don't mean to sound selfish....But I heard nothing from you at all and then the headlines are telling me you're back with your ex..."

"But I'm not..."

"But how was I meant to know that!" she snapped turning to look at him dead in the eye.

"All I've seen this past week are headlines that you and Kate are back together 'officially' do you understand how that hurts me Johnny...I had been worried sick about you and then your of partying with your ex..." she sounded disgusted, disgusted and hurt.

He could only look at her now. Could only see the heartbreak he had caused in all this. "There was only one party and yes I was spotted with Kate....the papers make up rubbish Hel, you know that as much as i do" he said slowly and softly not wanting to sound as if he was arguing back with her. He was in the wrong, he knew that and so he could only apologise.

"I'm sorry it's come to all this, I would never dream of hurting you Hellie because I love you...You're my everything" her eyes widened just a little at this as she stared at him in shock. He had never said such meaningful things to her. "Nothing happened between Kate and I it was a party that I had to attend and where i could have a good time with Tim who also needs me right now"

"Johnny.." Helena tearfully spoke walking over to him. "I do understand this is hard for you...I'm not being cruel this is hard for all of us right now but I just needed to know what was happening...I never knew you had even told Tim about us..."

He bowed his head sighing loudly with understanding. "I'm sorry Hellie, I should have called"

"I just needed to know what was going on" she whispered this time reaching out to cup his cheek averting his eyes back to her as she moved closer toward him. "I thought you were going to break if off"

"No" he breathed in shock reaching out to hold her waist in his hands "Never...Oh God this whole situation has gotten so out of hand, I not leaving you Helena okay? ever...I mean that, I just had to get my shit together first before we could announce our relationship to the world. And yes I should have thought about you in all this but i thought i was doing the right thing...I wasn't... i know what now but we agreed not to involve you in this"

"It's ok, it's sorted now alright?"

"just next time tell me what the hell is going on" she smirked lightening the mood slightly which made him shake his head in response. "Ok, the next time I find out one of my best friends is head over heels for you you'll be the first to know" he smiled cupping her cheek again brushing his thumb across her damp skin.

"I'm glad Tim understands" she smiled softly under his gaze

"we had a long chat and it seems he's fine about it now, besides he may have found his next potential girlfriend at the party we were at" he smirked knowingly seeing Helena raise an eyebrow at this news. "Well that is good news"

"Yes" he smiled at her, his thumb sill gently running up and down her cheek "Now how about we have dinner tonight? just us and a bottle of champagne to celebrate are new found love" he smirked also making her roll her eyes at his comment "sounds lovely...my place or yours?"

He pouted his lips teasingly at her question. "Well...that depends"

"on what?" she smirked up at him her lips tugging into a smile as she looked into his knowing eyes.

"On who had the comfiest mattress..."

A/N: Please tell me your thought on this!! btw this is the last part to this little one shot my next ones won't be continuing... hahah....