Dangerous Desire (Sweenett)

She was there.

Like every evening at this time of night. Weaving herself from table to table topping up her customers drinks and brining out their famous meant pies to serve.

It was a gloomy and dark night over Mrs Lovett's meat pie emporium. The only light burning were the lanterns that hung above the tables of those devouring human meat like savages. Sweeney Todd stood above the crowd outside his barber shop upstairs. He had been stood there for a good half hour watching Mrs Lovett as she chatted with her customers and ordered Toby about.

He stood there, drink in hand watching her every move. She knew it too, in fact Mrs Lovett had been well aware of those dark eyes following her this evening. There would be moments where she would be pouring a drink for someone and glance up at him and wink. She liked the way he smirked at her every time she did this. It was like a code they shared with one another knowing their evil plan was working on the public.

Of course Mrs Lovett made every attempt to get the barbers heart racing. Recently they had been at it like animals sneaking into each other's rooms for nights of passion and lust. She knew there were no feelings involved yet she didn't care, as long as she got some of his attention she was happy.

She teased him, a lot. Whether is be leaning over the table to top up her customers glass knowing full well she was giving him a perfect view of her breasts. Or flirting with some good looking men seated at their table just to make him jealous. Mrs Lovett enjoyed the small power she had over the barber. It wasn't much but what she did have was his attention and for that she enjoyed messing with his head.

"Toby!" She called taking her attention of the barber for a second watching as the boy scurried over to her and handed over a new jug of ale.

"Thanks Love, now that table over there as been waitin' a while dearie"

"Alright mum" he responded quickly before rushing over to take their order.

After topping up the glances she watched as everyone seemed happy tucking into their meat pies. Smirking to herself she lifted the jug close to her chest and began to walk back into her shop. She glanced back up only to notice the barber was no where to be seen. Odd.

"Toby" Mrs Lovett called again making the boy rush inside the pie shop watching as she placed down the heavy jug of ale on her counter top.

"Yes mum?" He asked almost out of breath.

"I ave gotta fetch something from me room" she told him leaving him to tend to their customers. Toby nodded and rushed back out to serve the customers. He never asked questions and never bothered her about asking them either, he just got on with him work. He just wanted to please her and make his mum proud.

As Mrs Lovett walked towards her bedroom door she  checked over her shoulder to see if anyone was looking before opening it and walking straight to her dresser. Quick to open the draw to her dresser she pulled out a flask and took a few swigs before jumping out of her skin when her bedroom door slammed shut.

"Jesus!" She exclaimed whizzing round to see the demon himself standing there and locking it. Her heart was racing now, he always had this effect on her. It was both thrilling and scary all at once I mean he was a murderer after all...

"Just what ya doin?" She asked hiding the flask quickly and shutting the draw fast. Turning round he  smirked at her and her naughty secret before marching over to her.

"I already saw Pet" his deep voice chuckled before he pushed her by the throat against the wall making her gasp just as his lips met hers in a demanding manner .

Groaning against his lips Mrs Lovett was both surprised and flushed by his control. Having him grip her jaw like he was as he devoured her lips would make any woman push him off, yet Mrs Lovett only wanted more. She craved this and everything about this man he had her weak, had her crumbling at his touch whether it soft or not.