Picture Perfect

Johnny Depp was a man to try out new things every so often, new interests and new hobbies. If it wasn't acting or playing in a band he would try painting or sculpting however he didn't seem as interested in those hobbies as much as he was in photography. Recently he had brought himself an expensive camera and had found a new love in capturing certain moments and experiences throughout his life. He was quite the artist now when it came to photography and he had even held his own exhibition in London that had made him quite a bot of money.

He did consider that maybe the gathering of art lovers were just fans of his. Fans interested in purchasing an image that he himself had taken, rather then what it was he had actually captured in that moment. But he was determined to continue learning about photography and the craft of capturing amazing shots of either plants and insects to people walking about the street on London.

Today he was meeting his wife at a studio in London. Helena was currently being shot for Marc Jacobs by one of the top photographers that Johnny was itching to meet. He knew his wife, and knew she wasn't one to take any ordinary photo shoot. He wouldn't be surprised if he was to walk in and see her dressed in wacky clothing or posing in odd positions like she normally did whenever she had a shoot.

He brought his own camera in hope he would learn a few tips from the man himself. Ideally he wanted to take some pictures of his wife for his new portfolio he was making up but knew she would probably just roll her eyes at him. Johnny realised now that Helena didn't really take his new found love of photography seriously but he didn't care. He liked it, whether that would pass or not at least he was enjoying this now.

"That's it hun, maybe just lift your head a little....ah yes that's it" Helena's photographer said squinting against the camera as he snapped away at the famous film star. Johnny smiled walking in from the back, seeing his wife posing. He had been right, her hair was backcombed wildly atop of her head and her dress was red and black sitting tight around her body showing of her beautiful curves perfectly.

She spotted him from the corner of her eye and smiled subtly at him as she continued to pose. As tired as she was she enjoyed being a model, it was a chance for her to express her true self for the camera. Photoshoots were about her and not some chapter she played and for that she did enjoy letting herself free.

"Beautiful!" Guy praised as he removed the camera from his face to smile at his model. Guy was a brilliant photographer and Helena had always admired his work. She had a feeling Johnny was here early to meet him knowing he was chanting at the bit to ask some questions of his own.

"I tell you now Helena I'm excited to see how these photos will turn out" he said in his slight french accent as he pulled the film from his camera. She laughed in response and lifted herself from the seat she had been posing in.

Johnny took this opportunity to approach the pair of them smiling sheepishly as he walked over and caught his wife eyes. "Alright darling?" she smiled looping her arm around his waist as he stood beside her and pressed a kiss to her head.

"Johnny Depp, what a pleasure" Guy smiled holding his hand out to the actor in which Johnny was quick to shake his hand.

"The pleasure is all mine, I was actually hoping to bump into you" Helena smirked at this. She had been right. "I did warn you guy" she smiled knowing exactly what he was here for. The french photographer smiled and he watched as Johnny chuckled in response.

"I would love to chat to you about your work some day" Johnny began still holding his wife close by his side, his hand rubbing cycles over her hip making her already relax against his side.

"I'd love that too, i'm afraid right now though it's a bad time as I have to rush to my next shoot, but urm...here's my card and we can for sure meet for coffee some time" the gorgeous french man handed over his work card and smiled politely to them both as he excused himself.