Green eyed monster

The Jazz bar was certainly one of her favourite places to go in London. The soft blues and the smell of strong whisky and Gin, not to mention the cigarette smoke was almost intoxicating. The bar was quite small and it seemed as if everyone was crammed in. But that's what made this place so welcoming, it was cozy and that's what Helena loved most about the place.

"Want another?" Julia asked. 

Julia was one of Helena's closest friends she'd know for years. They met when she was only 18 filming 'Lady Jane' and had remained one of her many dear friends. Helena smiled at her and gave a small nod. She was on her 4th by now and she had to admit that this would be her last. she knew just how Johnny would react when she had a little to much. Her husband would always be over protective, not that he needed to be she knew he also secretly found it amusing as well.

"Where's Johnny?" Julia frowned at her friend sitting on the barstool beside her as she ordered them another drink.

"Urm he's with Tim I believe, well that's who he told me he was going to see anyway" she said looking over her shoulder to see her husband talking to Tim Burton in one of the posh booths in the back. People were everywhere everyone was dressed so smartly at this party. All the men had made some effort and most women were in lovely evening dresses some a little more revealing then others. Helena herself was dressed in a tight dark blue dress with matching heels. Her hair was in a loose up do atop of her head and her makeup was more defined then what she had on in the day. She looked stunning.

As did Julia. Julia allowed her blonde hair to fall onto the tops of her exposed shoulders. She wore a black dress that frilled out from the hips one that Helena was keen to buy herself as it look positively gorgeous on her friend.

"Here" Julia smiled handing her a drink before sipping at her own glass of wine. The music was so good that the pair of them found that there feet were tapping away at the barstool. Most people were up dancing but to be fair with the week Helena had had at home with her 3 gorgeous children she didn't have the energy in her.

Julia waved over suddenly as friends of hers walked into the bar she gleamed happily. "Just a sec gotta go say hi" she whispered by Helena's ear as she picked up her drink and slid of the stool out of site. Helena smiled to herself and picked up her own glass of white wine before taking a much needed sip.

"Hello, there" a man's voice suddenly sounded by her side making her look to see just who was standing so close to where she was sat by the bar. She smiled awkwardly not knowing who this guy was but couldn't help herself from looking at him. Besides from Johnny he was the most handsome man she had ever laid eyes on. He looked like some god, some well built guy that women would have dreamed over in their magazines.

"Hi" she replied softly her eyes still pinned on the stranger as she looked into his warm brown eyes. He smiled and shifted closer making her gulp as he stood so near to her. This made her slightly uneasy.

"My name's Ryan" he said in such a manly tone that she felt herself gulp again under his intense stare. God he was attractive, she couldn't deny that. He noticed the way she seemed to look at him and so he smirked inwardly knowing that was the reaction he would get, he was used to it. "Can I get you a drink?" he asked his eyes suddenly dropping to look at her body which she caught on to rather quickly.

"I'm fine thank you" Helena smiled politely although her eyes screamed that she was uncomfortable. She wasn't used to guys hitting on her at bars such as this. It had been a long time since anyone had asked her for a drink. Ryan smirked again noticing how she kept her eyes glued to her wine glass.

"I couldn't help but come over, I've been watching you all night... you're very beautiful...Miss...?"

"MRS Depp" she said with a slight warning tone to her voice as she showed him her wedding ring. He smirked at her and moved even closer his arm resting over the bar as his other rested on the back of her stool she was sat on. "I see, never stopped me before..." he whispered looking into her almost disgusted eyes. She turned eye line from his and hunted through her purse to find a cigarette. She wanted this arsehole to go away, if not she would.