New Guy

Locking his car with a push of a button Johnny made his way up the drive to his old home. A home in which Helena and his children still lived in. Even though he and Helena weren't together anymore he loved her still very much. He visited the kids when he could and tonight he just wanted to see them, he missed them all every second of every day. He knew she didn't particularly like when he showed up out of the blue like this, but he wanted to see them. They were still his family.

Ringing the door bell Johnny waited patiently for it to be answered.

"Daddy!!!" Nell shrieked in surprise as she opened the door and rushed over to cuddle him tightly around his waist. "Hi baby, can I come in" He asked hugging her back and pulling her up to sit on his hip.

"Where's Billy?" He asked kissing her cheek and walking into the living room only to see Billy sat playing on his xbox.

"Dad!" Billy smiled dropping the remote and heading over to hug him.

"Xbox at this time of night does your mum
know" he winked sitting down on the sofa with the pair of them. Billy laughed and picked his remote back up again. "She's upstairs getting ready, don't tell her" he whispered making Johnny smirk at his cheeky little 10 year old son.

"Ready?" He suddenly frowned wondering what for. However he was cut off as the front door opened and a man stepped in the hallway smartly dressed in a suit.

"Who that?" He asked concerned that this stranger just waltzed in their home.

Nell saddened her features and sighed "Mummy's new boyfriend"

Johnny would be lying if he said that hadn't hurt. Helena had moved on? He couldn't believe this. He thought that they just needed a break and would eventually get back together....

Jumping up from the sofa Johnny headed down to the hallway to meet her new fella. "Sorry I don't think we've met" Johnny said to which the guy turned around surprised to see Johnny Depp standing there in front of him. He was a little shorter then Johnny in fact he was probably the same height as Helena. He wasn't bad looking, but he looked a little too prim and proper for Johnny's liking. He had blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Completely opposite to Johnny.

"I'm Johnny"

"I know, does Helena know you're here?" He asked looking at him like he was a piece of dirt. Already Johnny knew he hated this arsehole he was much to smug.

"No but this is my house"

The man laughed and shook his head. "You means it's Helena's home, you don't live here anymore" if he wasn't careful Johnny was close to breaking his damn jaw.

"I'm sorry, who the fuck are you again?" He asked crossing his arms and staring at the man dead in the eyes.

"My name is Colin, I really don't think you should be just turning up like you do I know it gets on Helena's nerves"

Johnny held back from  laughing at this piece of shit. "My children live here, I can see them when I like besides I don't think it's your place to tell me what to do...."

The clip clopping of heels down the stairs had the pair of them looking up to see Helena walking down looking so stunning it hurt. Johnny gulped seeing her looking so unbelievably sexy in a tight little black dress that shaped her beautiful figure perfectly. Her hair was pinned up in a messy bun leaving a few strands to fall about her face. A face that was so beautifully made up, red lip stick and smokey dark eyes had Johnny licking his lips almost wanting to grab her and take her back up the stairs to their old bedroom. It had been awhile since he saw her all dressed up like this...