Billy's Mum

It was the middle of July on one of the hottest days of the year. Billy Burton had his mates over for a BBQ that afternoon much to Helena's surprise considering she had been sunbathing most of the morning in a two piece swim suit. She had felt shocked when Billy brought round his 18 year old friends into the back garden when she had been laying there in all her glory.

Her son was at that age now where he did just what he liked without asking her first. She had noticed the surprised faces of the boys when they saw her on her sun lounger and she knew there eyes had wondered too. She felt so exposed she could have clopped Billy over the head for not thinking.

Once Billy and his mates had moved else where Helena laid back soaking in the sun with dark shades covering her eyes. She had a cold glass off pimms in her right hand and a magazine in her other. It was a perfect day.

She could hear Nell giggling away in the large pool they had in the centre of the garden and smiled as she fell off her inflatable. Nell always was able to entertain herself and Helena adored watching her.

"Billy your mum is fucking hot" Daniel one of Billy's two mates piped up as they sat under a large tree drinking cool beers.

"Ew gross!" Billy grimaced at his friends comment noticing Daniel staring at his mum as he drunk his beer. He could see the way he looked at her and it made Billy a little nervous. Daniel was such a ladies man, he was the best looking at school and always bragged about how many women he had.

"Mate you can't deny your mum is fit, I'd do her" Luke his other friend laughed agreeing with Daniel. The boys were both 18 same age as Billy. Daniel was taller then Luke and Billy and looked a lot older then 18. He had dark brown hair and matching eyes where as Luke was blonde and fair.

"Seriously Luke that's my mum" Billy said getting pissed off now with their comments and the way they were both watching her. Just at that point Helena pushed herself up oblivious to the boys watching her and began to run some sun cream into her arms before running some over her very exposed chest. The black bikini she was wearing left little to the imagination.

"Fuck! I've got a semi brewing" Daniel hissed like he was in pain laughing loudly along with Luke while Billy grimaced again wishing his mum would stop rubbing her breasts.

"You're both disgusting" he muttered turning his face away from his mum noticing his mates ogling her. He was beginning to feel a little sick and extremely uncomfortable. It had been a huge mistake to bring them here.

"Yes baby..." Daniel groaned but his bottom lip watching as she laid back and pulled up her legs that she had rather spread apart.

Billy hit his arm in announce making Daniel laugh.

Just at that moment Johnny appeared and headed over to his wife. He was smiling brightly and sat on the lounger with her before kissing her on the lips which was making her giggle. "He's so lucky..." Luke whispered to Daniel.

"Bet she's filthy..." Daniel whispered back laughing at how mad Billy was getting.

"Anyone want anymore beers?" Billy jumped to his feet he just wanted to get away from the situation.

"Oh yeah why not" Luke said, both of them too interested in his mum to look at him. He inwardly cursed at himself and walked over to her and Johnny.

"Johnny can we talk" he said bluntly and straight to be point. "Of course son, now?" Johnny asked seeing Billy was on edge about something.

Helena frowned between them wondering what was going on. "Back in a minute" Johnny said kissing her cheek and walking off with Billy.