Worlds best dad

Helena couldn't help but smirk to herself as she noticed her husband narrowing his eyes on Nell's new boyfriend. Jason Roberts is his name and he is 2 years older then Nell making him 18 and her only 16. She had only had one boyfriend before Jason but that wasn't anything too serious, just a sweet little romance that was as innocent as Nell was.

Helena knew that Johnny was very protective over Nell and Billy. Even though he wasn't their real father he certainly was a better one then Dominic ever was.

As of now both Helena and Johnny had been sat in their living room with Jason waiting for Nell to finish of getting ready for her lunch date. It had been rather awkward but Helena was determined to make him comfortable even if Johnny wasn't.

"So Jason what school do you go to?" Helena asked sitting opposite him with Johnny to her left hand side.

The young teenager was sat in bike leathers with his hair scraped back with gel. Helena had whispered to Johnny that he looked like cry baby. That reference wasn't happily received...

His shirt was hanging out of his denim trousers and his right ankle was resting up on his other leg lazily. Johnny didn't like the way he dressed or sat in his house, he seemed cocky and arrogant.

"I'm studying music at college" he replied checking the door to see if Nell was ready. He was bored sitting here with her parents it was to awkward.

"So you're a college student" Johnny murmured not hiding the disapproval from his voice. Not only was he older then Nell but he was at college where as she was still finishing middle school.

"Yeah, I'm in a band" Jason turned his attention back to the two actors that he didn't really give any shit about. He didn't get why Johnny Depp was such a big name, he only starred in mostly children's movies after-all. As for his wife well she was just plain odd anyway...

"A band eh? well I was too at your age lots of parties....I'm sure you keep away from the women and drugs though don't you son?" he said testing to see if he could crack Jason.

"Johnny" Helena whispered warningly feeing bad for the poor lad.

"What? I'm only getting to know Jason I'm sure they don't have those wild parties like we had in my days" he cleverly stated even though he knew Helena was burning a hole in the side of his head.

"The OLD days, things have changed from then" Jason replied just as cleverly making Johnny's eyes narrow on him again while Helena smirked. She liked that Jason was able to outwit her husband, it brought him down a peg or two after that.

"Would you like a drink?" She asked politely getting up off the sofa and bending forward to pick up the empty cups and place them on a tray. Whilst doing this however Jason was able to get quite an eye fall considering she wore her tops so low. The boys eyes practically gleamed and Johnny was quick to notice this.

"I'm alright thank you" He said watching as she finally lifted up the tray and smiled at him sweetly when she left the room.

Johnny eyes hardened when the boy had the cheek to ogle his wife from behind. Did he not realise the burning rage he was setting off in Johnny at this precise moment.

"I'm ready" Nell's sweet voice prevented Johnny from snapping at the boy.

The pair of them simply turned to see her smiling away in her beautiful dress. Johnny felt himself instantly relax seeing her looking so grown up and even more beautiful then ever before. Her dress was elegant and respectful didn't show too much skin and was a pale pink much like her skin tone.

"Johnny can you please help me a moment" Helena said popping her head round the door to which she gave him the eye as to get out.

He pushed himself up reluctant to leave Nell alone with that greasy prat, but even so he didn't want to end up getting in trouble with Helena either. As he past Nell he smiled at her "you look gorgeous" he said making her smile back and hug him tight.