Part 2 - Hit e'm where it hurts

Collapsing in a sweaty heap side by side on her bed Helena breathlessly looked at Johnny who was also breathing quite rapidly after another session of heated antics.

He smiled widely as he looked at her and shook his head. "Have I told you you're amazing" He breathlessly chuckled taking her hand in his and entwining his fingers with hers.

"Just a few times" she smiled running her free hand over her hair as she laid beside him.

The pair of them had been sleeping together for about 3 weeks now. Since their first time together at the Ritz, both Johnny and Helena had made it quite a regular thing now that Tim was out of the picture.

Awkwardly for them Tim didn't know about the events going on behind his back, neither did he move out of his place. Helena hadn't seen him since walking out but had continued to live under her part of the house with the children. She hadn't heard from him over the last few weeks and neither had their children. However Helena didn't care, she was too busy sleeping with his best friend to worry about Tim.

Rolling over next to Johnny she snuggled close and kissed his cheek sweetly. She couldn't deny the fact she wasn't just doing this for revenge anymore. She knew it had a deeper meaning. However the thought of telling Johnny that and scaring him away made her nervous. So she kept quite.

Wrapping his arms around her Johnny pulled her closer whilst pressing his warm lips to her forehead. "Helena" he whispered.

He felt his nerves bubbling away inside at what he was about to ask. He need to know where they were going with this. Was it just sex? He hoped it might be more, he had never felt so close to someone like this. The strong feelings he was developing had worried him. He knew he was beginning to fall in love all over again but telling her this was really making him anxious. Rejection haunted him, as far as he knew they were just falling around...

"Mmm?"

Licking his lips awkwardly he pulled her back gently to look into her eyes. "Can I take you to get coffee maybe or dinner?" He seemed a little nervous and that only made her smile sweetly at him.

Stroking his cheek with the back of her fingers Helena leaned in and kissed his lips softly "are you asking me out?" She whispered continuing to smile sweetly at him. Goodness he was cute right now...

he hesitated a little before nodding "yes"

"You don't think that's moving too quickly?" She teased making him laugh and wrap his arms tighter around her.

"As long as we don't sleep together on the first date" he smirked.

"Oh yes that would be too forward, but we can continue too now though? We're not dating yet...." she playfully added stroking his hair out of his face and kissing the tip of his nose.

"Agreed" he smiled kissing her sweetly to which she giggled that dirty laugh of hers and pulled the covers over the pair of them.....

———————-

The smile plastered across Helena's face was intoxicating. She was beaming with happiness, glowing like an angle. She had just taken the kids to school and now she was returning back home to cook some breakfast for her and Johnny.

However as soon as she stepped into the kitchen Johnny had beaten her to it. There he was dressed and ready for the day wearing her white apron and frying some bacon and eggs.

"Well good morning you" she laughed catching his attention and walking over to stand beside him.

"Morning" with this he leaned down to peck a sweet kiss to her lips.