I want you

The soft warm breathing tickling her neck and the warmth of a strong pair of arms wrapped loosely around her naked body gently stirred her awake. Helena's head was pounding slightly due to the amount of Alcohol she had obviously consumed the night before.

The morning sunlight streaming through the window was the extra push she needed to slowly flutter her eyes open. Helena licked her dry lips clearing her throat slightly before turning her head to the side realising she had been a sleep in...

Johnny's arms!

Her eyes widened slightly on Johnny's sleeping form and she scrunched her eyes in frustration knowing they had made a mistake last night.

"Shit" she muttered under her breath gently lifting his arm off her slowly and carefully before sitting herself up in the bed. The guilt swelled in the pit of her stomach. How drunk was she last night to have allowed this!

How many times had they been through this. Breaking up then jumping back into bed then breaking up and so forth. It was the same mistake again! And they had been so good for the last 2 months and now back to old ways it seemed.

She did however remember some of last night events. The very thought made her smirk..

No! She couldn't let this carry on. He didn't love her and it wasn't fair for her to be pulled in by him when she still had feelings... he was getting married for God's sake!

"Morning" Johnny's hoarse voice made her turn her head to look at him as he rubbed his eyes with his hands.

Covering herself a little more with the duvet Helena ran her hand awkwardly over her messy hair. "Morning" she replied quietly only now realising they were in a hotel room.

She felt the bed dip beside her and felt Johnny's lips caressing her shoulder tenderly. Closing her eyes she couldn't help but enjoy his kisses one more time...

"Johnny" she moaned not in ecstasy but in anger. What were they doing!

He frowned as she grabbed his shirt from the night before and slipped it over her naked body to cover herself. Jumping out of the bed she stubbled over to the bathroom to grab a glass of water.

He watched from his bed before hearing a knock at the door "Johnny! Are you in there!"

His eyes widened in horror and even Helena came rushing out with horrified eyes. It was Amber!

"Johnny! I know you're in there!"

Grabbing his boxers he practically jumped into them before grabbing Helena by her shoulders and dragging her into one of the wardrobes.

"Johnny!" She gasped as he pushed her inside trying to hide her.

"We will talk after I promise" he said closing the door on her before she could protest.

Hiding her clothes under the bed Johnny rushed to the door. "Amber" He said breathlessly before allowing her in. She looked angry and by the way she scanned the room he could tell she was onto him.

"Where is she?"

"Who!"

"That bitch of an Ex! It's been reported that you both paid for this room together!" She yelled whilst walking around the room looking for Helena knowing full well she was around somewhere!

"Amber stop" he sighed as she walked into the bathroom and hunted around for her there.

Coming out of the room she flipped her blonde hair to the side and pouted her lips angrily. "Well wherever she is I know the pair of you hooked up last night!" She spat before twisting her lips into an almost evil smirk "But I fucked Jerry last night so we'll call it even"