Introductions

Hello, I am Kathy Richards. I'm peculiar. I'm a snake charmer. I can summon them and control them. I can tell them to do whatever I want. I've known about it for a couple years so I can control it pretty well.

I have mid-length blonde hair with blue eyes with large limbal rings (black ring around the iris). I'm fifteen by the way and I'm sixteen soon.

I haven't had the best childhood. My mum was a drug addict and she cheated on my dad will multiple men. Then my dad found out and he couldn't cope. He committed suicide when I was 10. He was a great man, he really understood me and was there for me. I miss him alot. My mum blamed me and she started to abuse me, and so did the men she slept with.

Until one night I snapped, about 3 years ago, and I realised my peculiarity. We had been in a fight and she had me pinned up against the wall with her hand on my neck. I thought of strangling her, then I heard a creak from below. A dozen snakes slithered up through the warn floorboards and around her body. I scream. I tried to pull them off her, even though a strong hatred for her burn inside me, she was still my mother. I couldn't let her die. She let out an all mighty scream then thud. Her lifeless body hit the ground.

I expected to feel something, but nothing came. Just a soul twisting numb that consumed my body. The snakes slithered back into the holes they called home now. I knew I couldn't stay there. I had to get out, I packed up my stuff, took whatever money I could find as I knew I'd need it and left.

I slept rough on the streets. It was hell. You suddenly become a nobody. You slip away into the ground. You're scum. You think your friends would stay by your side but they don't. I lost contact with everyone. Nobody bothered to look for me. But I liked it that way. Just me, nothing else. No emotions.

Then one night I just had enough. I ran. I got on a train out of the city. I had no idea where it went but it took me far away.

I got off at the last stop. I can't remeber what it was. Then a crow almost seemed to come out of no where. It led me to into a forest and stopped just outside a tree with a large gap in. I followed it though. It's was an ymbryne called Miss Crow. I became part of her loop.

It was not good there. The flash backs and nightmares started to creep into my mind and soon I couldn't cope. I felt trapped. The scream from my mum still haunts me to this day. I feel into a depression like nothing I had felt before. I had no friends there, I was isolated. I just couldn't stay there. I had to move on. I found a map of loop holes and I chose one in Wales. So I left again, after a year and or so there.

Luckily I still had the money I took and I could afford a train ticket to North Devon. I got a ferry to Wales and I found myself in a small town. I walked around to see where this loop hole could be. Stupidly I left the map behind. At least one thing turned out good there, I had thing for vinyl and there was a vinyl shop there to my delight. I picked up loads of vinyls as they were selling cheap because they were closing. I got Halestrom, Bring Me the Horizon, The Plot in You, Ice Nine Kills and a few others. Hopefully my new home had a vinyl player.