Relationships

Since mine and Enoch's argument we have been virtually inseparable. We'd spend everyday together, sometimes Emma and Jake would join us. We go on walks around the island which apparently Enoch never used to do. Me and him would have mini fighting competitions where my snakes and his homunculi would fight each other, it was pretty even so it was always really close. Sometimes we would wind up the younger peculiars. They were mainly towards Fiona, Hugh, Millard and Horace. We thought the others were to young and they'd just get upset. They were harmless jokes, they found them annoying but they were hilarious to us. Once we all make buzzing noises around Hugh so he'd think some of he's bees had escaped. He looked around to try and get them back but he always looked so confused. Another time we took Horace's bow tie, he spent an hour looking for it, when he us asked to help him we put it back and his face was amazing.

So far this had been the best few weeks of my life. Yes, I still had my bad moments or days but Enoch was always there for me. I'd never image the boy of my dreams would want to help me when I was feeling low.

But there was one thing. One thing that made me sick inside and my blood boil. Olive. I could see that Enoch was effected more by her. Even though she had been forced to write apology letters to us, neither of us would forgive her. I knew over time I would move on. I was trying to forget what had happened but it was hard when she constantly gave me dirty looks.

Emma and Jake have got alot closer and hopefully they'll be dating soon, that's if Jake finds the courage to ask Emma. As for me and Enoch, well each and every day I'm fall more and more in love with him. There's just something about him I can't resist. He was physically flawless, he wavey brown hair, his beautiful eyes, his sharp jawline, I could go on. I loved his personality, he was so dark and mysterious, it completely enticed me. He was so sexy and attractive. He was a mystery to me. He was so funny and caring. But he was also tough and sarcastic. He was so hot when he was angry. Every aspect of him was irresistible to me. But I knew that I'd never have him.