Olive

"Hello I'm Olive!" Said a girl with shoulder length ginger hair. She wore an orange floral dress and she looked around my age and was similar height. "Come and follow me!" She said happily. We walked around the down stairs level. The rooms were bright but not sickly. They were full of royal colours and old wooden furniture. She walked me up the stairs, I remebered the recent argument that had happened there. They probably think I'm a complete bitch. I'll try and make a good impression on Olive.

"So what's you're peculiarity?" She asked, trying to make conversation. "I can control snakes" I replied bluntly. "That sounds sooo cool! Can you turn into one? Can you show me?" she joked. I was so tempted to give her a sarcastic remark but I just said "no all I can do is control and summon them. What about you?" I said.
"Everything I touch set's on fire, that's why I have to wear these gloves all the time," she cheerfully replied.
We got to the top of the stairs and she started to point out rooms. "So here's the first bathroom, there's another downstairs" she pointed to a door infront of us. "Down here is The Twin's room, Claire's room, Fiona's room, Bronwyn's room, Emma's room and my room" she explained pointing down the corridor, a door at a time. It had wooden floor and warm red walls.

"Follow me down here," Olive said directing down the other side of the corridor. We walked down, with me slightly behind. "This is Millard's room, Hugh's room, Horace's room, Jake's room and Enoch's room" Said pointed out. There was one room infront of me at the end of the corridor between Enoch's and Jake's room. I better not be in this room next to a jerk and my crush. Wait what? Enoch is not my crush. He is a dickhead. "And this is your room" she said. Oh shit. Well at least it'll be interesting here for me. "This was the only spare" she said. Great, just great!
Olive turned to face a stair way next to Jake's room. "Up hear is the attic and there's a room on the left you must not go in or ask about it," she stated "you can take what you want from up there clothes, furniture. Oh and when you hear the bell come down for dinner". I would go in the forbidden room but I didn't want to get into more trouble.

She turned around and pushed me back, "Oh and by the way Enoch is mine so don't get any ideas! I saw the way you looked at him back there! He likes me so don't get you hopes up!" She hissed menacingly to me.
"What the actual hell?! He's a jerk, what do you even see in him!" I spat at her but I knew exactly what she saw in him.