Trust

We sat outside for a while. We talked about how everyone except Jake and Emma really needed to keep out of our business. And then she said "I think you're the only person in the world that I trust. I feel like I can talk to you about anything,". I felt amazing. She truly trusted me. I put my arm around her and brought her closer to me. She leaned on my arm and rested her head on my shoulder. I knew she'd be to scared to admit she liked me, so I knew I could do that without ruining my plan. It's was a perfect moment. I knew she was happy and I was happy aswell.

"Kathy! Enoch!" Jake called out. "We are coming back now!" I yelled at him. We both stood up and walked to where his voice had came from. "You two having fun our her?" He asked jokingly. Shit he's got that off me. "Yeah definatly. I love having to walk out of dinner." Kathy replied to him. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. We didn't watch the rest set, we decided to go in and get an early night. I wasn't going to sleep, but she probably was.

Kathy's POV
We got to our rooms and said goodnight. I was exhausted, I just wanted to sleep. I stripped off and got into my pajamas. I got into bed, even though I'd had it for a couple weeks now, it still felt like I was floating on a cloud. All my past beds where pretty solid but this one I sunk into. Enoch's bed was slightly harder than mine. I was feeling really clingy to him and I just wanted cruel back next to him. I wanted to feel his warmth and his body. I missed him bring near to him. I pushed those thoughts away and drifted off to sleep.

Enoch's POV
I didnt rush getting ready for bed. I decided to have a cold shower. I stepped in and felt the cold droplets spread over my body. I started to think about how I tell Kathy about my past. I need to tell her, hers is alot worse than mine so I know I can tell her.

My mind wandered for a while, then I realised that Kathy had almost got inside my shell, she'd got past the sarcasm, rudeness and negativity. No one has ever even tried to get through to me. She really did like me, since the beginning she's been determined to see the real me. She knew that the tough act I put on wasn't me. I'm so glad she saw whatever she saw in me and didn't give up.

I got out the shower and got dressed. I walked back to my room and I saw Kathy's door was slightly open, I knew she liked it closed so went over to it. I could resist but to look at her. She was sprawled across the bed, see looked so restful. I closed the door and went into my room. I got into my bed, I fell asleep almosy instantly. I guess all these late nights were taking their toll on me.

Time skip to the afternoon 2 weeks later

Kathy's POV
I was sat in garden drawing, I loved drawing for some reason. I found it relaxing and it seemed to clear my head. I was drawing some roses that
I'd found. I started to think about Enoch. He'd be quite flirty with me recently, I got butterflies just thinking about it. Yesterday one of homunculi had found me and started to tangle my hair, I tried to pull it out but it was so tiny and fast I couldn't catch it. I was annoyed but it was kinda cute that he'd sent one of his homunculi to mess with me. I ran up to his room and made him untangle it. He said that he'd untangle it but not before he forced me to say please. I sat down in his bed and he sat behind me. Then he whispered in my ear "I like it when your angry,". I shivered as I felt his breath on my neck and I blushed. I didnt want to confess my feelings as he could just be teasing me. I was probably over thinking things.

I was brought back into reality but one of Enoch's clay soldiers tugging at my shoe lace, I picked it up and and it dropped a tiny folded note. I unfolded it and it said:

Please come to my room, I need to talk to you about something
E.