New People, New Feelings

We stepped inside the grand house. It was nothing like anywhere I've been before. My first home with my mum was a tiny house on a cheap estate. My first home in a loop was a large home but it was simple and I quickly got bored of the plain walls and simple decor. Here was different. The old wooden floor had a large orange and red carpet and the walls were white with pillars and intricate carvings lined the roof. I followed the stairs up.

THOMP! THOMP! THOMP! "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!" Yelled a thick Scottish accent.
"Im s-sorry I.. I" feebly replied an American accented boy, obviously scared.

They started to come into view down the stairs. First came the American boy then the Scottish still yelling. The American one looked in my direction
"ENOCH O'CONNOR WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" Miss Peregeine boomed at the Scottish one. "Jake was in my room again!" He replied still with a raised voice but alot calmer. Miss Peregrine shot Jake a look which I couldn't quite describe. "Were you?" She questioned. I looked at him. He was still looking at me. It's nothing new for me but it still creeped me out. I looked down at my lace up boots out of awkwardness. Jake opened his mouth but Enoch jumped in and said "Oh look you found another girl you want to fuck! You can't stop yourself from staring at her!" What the hell! He seems like such a dickhead. He's so rude, I wasn't gonna be a push over. I stormed up the stairs.

~(The time might jump around a little bit to get other peoples points of view of a thing)~

Enoch's POV
Shit. I should not of said that. Miss Peregrine's gonna kill me. I really need to calm down sometimes and think. The girl came storming up the stairs. She looked furious. Wow. She was...beautiful. No she was more than that, she was stunning. Her blonde hair was slightly messy but it bounced up and down as she came towards me. Her eyes. They were blue, like an icey ocean. She came right up to me. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen but something was missing. Something wasn't there. I felt myself slightly blushing. No. That is not right. I am Enoch O'connor. I do not fall for people. Snap out of it. That's when I felt it. After years of numb negativity, I felt something. I didnt know what it was but there definatly something inside me sparking. Anyway she probably things I'm a self centered, hotheaded prick.

Kathy's POV
Holy shit. Enoch was stunning, handsome, breathtaking even. He was tall, dark and mysterious. His wavey brown hair, his chocolate eyes, his pale flawless skin, his sharp jawline. Stop. Boys are waste of time, I don't want to be controlled by some guy who thinks he owns me, or do I? No definatly not. I was a few inches away from him. I jabbed my finger in his chest. "I am not a piece of meat to be fought over! I don't not want to be fantasised about, I am a girl! Who the hell do you think you are saying that? You don't even know me!" I screeched at him. He looked scared and stayed silent.
"Ahaha Enoch's scared" Jake said. I shot him a toxic look and spat "keep your eyes of me. The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait!".

Jake's POV
She is stunning, every aspect of her was perfect from her toned, curvy body to her delicate face. I'm so embarrassed. She's seems to not like me at all, I've messed up the first impression. And Enoch well he was Enoch and made a stupid comment. Well he wasn't lying.

Enoch's POV
Wow. She's sarcastic like me. I have no idea how we are gonna get along. She probably thinks I'm a prick but at least she'll talk to me when she tells me. What the hell has happened to me?!

Kathy's POV
"YOU THREE DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!" Miss Peregrine yelled furious at us. Well, if I hadn't done anything before I definatly had now. We all walked down to her office. "Kathy you come in, you two stay there. I better not hear anymore bickering!" She demanded.

I stepped inside her office. It was a deep blue with a desk and black leather sofa. She point to one and I sat there. She sat across from me. "That behaviour you displayed was totally unacceptable! I do not except such behaviour again! I will let you off this time but you must learn to control it if you plan to living here!" She said.
"Yes I am so so sorry for what happened. I am very sensitive with stuff like that. Do you know about where I've come from?" I said desperately trying to change the subject.

"Yes I was sent your files from your old home, this was the nearest loop so we guessed you would come here" she replied rather calmly.
"Oh ok, please don't bring up my past please," I requested shyly.
"It's ok I won't, now Olive should be outside ready to show you around and up to the attic. When you leave please send in Enoch and Jake," she said with a warm smile.

I walked out and they both walked in. Jake avoiding my gaze from embarrassment but Enoch looked me straight in the eye. It felt like an eternity.