Emma

Time skip of a few days. Kathy's back to normal.

I decided to keep busy and play my guitar. I was pretty good at playing. There was this boy at my old home who's peculiarity was music. His name was Tom Carter. I think he was 15. He knew exactly how to play anything on any instrument. He was the only person I'd meet who had got through to me, that is except Enoch. We were great friends. Then he got bored a found a new loop, it was in Scotland apparently. I still miss him. He taught me how to play songs by ear on piano and guitar and I can play too many songs to count. We used to practise all day and everyday. It was our escape and it still is. He showed me how to play one of my favourite songs, Forgive Me by The Plot in You. (Above). I related to the lyrics so much. It was like it was written fori me. I decided to play it. I started to gently strum. I decided to sing along to it. It helped me keep in time more than anything.

Enoch's POV
I heard Kathy singing and playing the guitar next door. It sounded amazing. Her voice was like liquid gold. I could listen to it for an eternity.

Kathy's POV

I heard someone come up the corridor because I knew no one would want to come in my room. My door opened. I guess I was wrong. I put my guitar down. I looked to see who it was. It was Emma. "Hello," I said, I smiled so she wouldn't ask how I was. "I hope you're ok after what happened a few nights ago. I'm not hear to talk to you about that though," she explained me. "Thank you, I'm gald someone respects my privacy." I told her.
"You sounded just like Enoch then," she replied laughing slightly. I smiled. "Anyway I wanted to apologise for how I've treated you since you've arrived. I feel terrible for being prejudice and selfish. I shouldn't of assumed that you were trying to take Jake away from me, Olive had made me believed that you were trying to get with him. Now I look back Jake was talking to you and just being friendly. I think he does like you but there's nothing I can do about that. I realised this when had that nightmare and how you looked so much better with Enoch by you." I blushed slightly realising that everyone had seen me and Enoch cuddling and me crying. "It's ok honestly, don't worry about it. At least you got your head out of your ass now," I joked.
"You really are just like Enoch. You two should get along well," We laughed a little.

"Do you like Jake?" I asked her. She explained everything about Abe and Jake arriving. I felt sorry for her. How can a girl go through that and see Jake flirt with someone else and not go ballistic. "I understand now, honestly don't worry about what you've done. We can start fresh. Why do you like Jake?" I said
"He reminds me of Abe so much. He's handsome, charming, caring and kind," she said. I definatly didn't see that in him but this was Emma, she was from the 1900's. She was warm hearted and open. "I could help you get together if you want? I could mention you and ask what he thinks about you." I suggested.
"Would you really do that?! For me? After everything I've done to you?"
"Yeah I'd love for you to be a couple, it'd be so cute!" I said. Emma was such a positive person and it was rubbing off on me. "Thank you so much," she said hugging me. I hugged back feeling slightly awkward. I wasn't into physical contact with new people. Enoch was an exception.

"The most of us are having our lunch outside at a tea party, why don't you come along?" She said. "Im not sure, I'm not really good with things like that."
"Oh come on! You could play your guitar for us!"
"I don't know. I've never played infront of anyone before,"
"Seriously! You're amazing. We'd love it. If you want you and if it's ok with Miss Pregeine you could play us song with the film on some nights!"
"Maybe. I'll come down and see if I want to,"
"Yes!"

I picked up my guitar and followed Emma to the garden.

(This would either be one really long chapter or 2 chapters. I decided to split it)