Chapter 50

Seul bi P.O.V

After I excused myself from the dining table I left up to the room. I'm so tired and just want to rest. Everything happened completely differently than I thought. First I didn't know that yoongi's parents will be glad to see me after I left their son, especially his mom. Second, Mr. Min was not mad at me for leaving and taking my shares away.

I don't want to think about that anymore I just want to get things out of my mind and sleep. I walked inside the room and suddenly yoongi got in following me, I didn't even know he was behind me. But something is different with him, ever since what happened back in the car, his looks are different. It gives me a scary, yet apologizing feeling.

"Yoongi..." I stopped not knowing if I should continue or not.

"Hmm" He looked at me and hummed in response.

"Why did u change....?"

He didn't answer, instead he just looked at me. He walked towards me but I didn't move. He was so close to me that I could feel his breath. But I stood right where I was, why should I back up from him?

He smirked and walked towards the bed. I just realized that I was holding my breath this whole time.

"You really don't know? This whole time has jimin not told you anything?"

He closed his eyes as he lied on the bed. I didn't answer and went to the shower. After I got out I was in my sleep wear, it was a shirt that was my size but from the top it showed a little to my shoulders And just shorts.

I walked down to the bed and yoongi was sleeping there. It reminds me of our first night together after the wedding. He looks so cute and warm and gentle that I want to just hug him and sleep. But no not now, just wait a bit more.

I walked away from the bed, but just before I could a hand dragged me down. Now yoongi was on top of me.

"Doesn't this remind you of something?" He asked still on top of me.

"No" I lied.

"Really, you don't remember? Our first night here, this is what happened you came out of the shower and looked at me just how you did a second ago. Than I woke up and took you in, like this but you were on top of me"

He started to come close to me. I was feeling different, his look is different, I don't want this yoongi. This is not the yoongi that I know. He came so close that our noses touched, when I knew he really was not gonna stop I turned my head to the side making him kiss my check.

He looked at me with madness, lust, and....his hurt and worried. I made him like this, this is all my fault.

"Why?! You really don't know why I'm like this ? Huh?!" He started to raise his voice but just enough not to make others hear.

"Yoongi...I'm sorry " I said as tears started to trope.

"Don't! Don't be sorry and don't cry!" He came close and kissed my neck, he laid small kisses up to my lips. I tried to break it but it didn't work. He hold my wrist which stopped me from pushing him off me. But again, I feel so hurt and sorry. This was my fault, I did this. As much I miss yoongi this is not what I want, not this yoongi.

"Yoongi please stop" I said with a broken voice as tears just kept dripping.

"Why? Why should I? Your my property, and you ran away from me! Do you know how hard it was on me? Huh? Hearing that you don't love me but just simply attracted to me" he smirked and came down to my ear.

"I'm gonna show you what you missed and you can't escape this time"

He kisses me down my jaw and up to my lips. But he stopped, he didn't kiss me. Instead he looked at my eyes, they showed worry and sadness.