Chapter 44

"Yoongi!" I yelled out as I was sitting on the couch in the living room of our house.

"Yes?" Yoongi answered quickly and came to me.

"Yoongi..." I looked down at my lap, well, tried since mini is almost due.

Yoongi crouched down in front of me. "What is it? Are you sick? Do you feel any pain? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" Yoongi asked worried.

I shook my head in a no. "I want cinnamon rolls.." I said with the best cute face I can make.

"But I bought you some last night—you ate it all didn't you?" He asked already knowing the answer. He chuckled at my face and looked at his hand watch .

"Can I get it later? I have a really important meeting, you know what, I'll call jimin to come get you some" he said as he got his phone out and got up.

"No no, it's okay, go ahead" I said as I got up and hold his hands. "Sorry, I just been really hungry and I know I need to eat healthy food"

"Don't apologize, but you really need to watch out for what you eat okay? Now why don't I drop you at my parents house, or no, your mom?" He first said and then it turned into a question.

"I'll be fine here yoongi, go to work!" I said as I turned him around and pushed him towards the door, which he didn't move a lot.

"Okay, I'll go but you sure? I don't want anything happening to you or mini"

Mini is our nickname for our son. Yes we're having a son, we decided to name him Min yoonbi. You see what we did there?

Anyway, I been really eating unhealthy food which is completely bad for me and for mini. But it's not my fault, Mini just wants sweets. I just nodded with a smile. Yoongi kisses mini and then kissed my lips.

"Go ahead, now I want to eat toast, which is weird because I want to eat syrup and cream cheese with pickles"

"Okay...please don't eat weird things I said eat healthy" he made a weird face. "And I'll be leaving now Okay? Call me if you need anything" Yoongi said with a kiss on my lips. "When will the baby come..." he whispered as he kissed me again, a bit deeper.

"Yoongi....go to work" I said and pushed him off me towards the car.

"Okay Mini, let's fill your stomach and get you out healthy and... sorry but I seriously can't hold you in here any longer"

Yoongi P.O.V

Okay, I love the baby and I can't wait till Mini comes out but I miss Seul bi too. All she does is eat and sleep, no time for me. I took a lot of days off just to make sure she follows the doctors order and eat healthy. But even during that time she won't let me kiss her as much, she cry's easily, gets hungry, and gets mad easily. Those pregnancy hormones.

Wait. What will happen if the baby is born? She wasn't ignore me would she? No no, she wouldn't I'm her husband she'll know what I want right?

"Mr. min? Mr. Min? MR.MIN?!" I went back to reality after my secretary yelling.

"Y-yes"

"You have a meeting with Mr. Kim j—I mean Mr. Suho"

"Oh yes yes, let's go" we went down to the meeting room where there was new investors and suho included. This is a set up meeting to help suho with he's new case. Which is caching a new business man who is believed to be gambling to get his money.

Seul Bi P.O.V (play music )

"Oh my god! Why now!!!"

"No no mini hold on for a bit please!"