6

————🍫————

I woke up to feeling something hugging me that felt so comfortable. I didn't want to let go because of the warmth. I snuggled my head closer to whatever this was only to hear a groan from it. I quickly froze in my place, I opened my eyes to see a warm looking neck. My eyes grew wider as I traveled up to this person lips, nose, eyes, messy hair, and back to his, now, opened eyes that just stared at mines.

"Could you move?" he suddenly asked breaking the weird silence in the room. I quickly moved away and sat on the bed. Suddenly reality hit me. I was sleeping with min yoongi on my bed in my room, alone. oh, my god! I looked at him, eyes wide open, shocked. He sat up slowly as he ran a hand through his hair still not fully awake.

"What in the world are you doing here! in my room, sleeping next to me?!" I asked with worries and shock shown in my voice. I looked down to see I still had my clothes on. A relief sight left me.

"Don't you remember?" he asked as a smirk played on his lips. I crossed my brows trying to remember but nothing. "N-Nothing happened! now tell me why you're in my room when you should be back in your room?" I asked still angry at him. he continued looking at me dangerously with a smirk that never left his face as he came closer. "Really?" he whispered. "You don't remember begging me to stay?" he whispered again getting way too close to me.

I was about to push him and yell at him for doing this again--playing and joking with his perverted ways--but a yell coming from my mom surprised me, causing me to push him off the whole bed falling into the floor.

"Oh my god, my mom!" I said and looked back to yoongi and to the door that was the only thing protecting us from my mom's sight. "Honey, everything okay?" she asked. "Ye-yes" I answered back.

"What was that for?" yoongi asked. He was rubbing his back and got up. I quickly pulled his hand causing him to fall on me, I didn't pay attention to our position and quickly moved to make half of my body on him in a cuddling position and pulled the blankets over us.

"Seul bi, you awake?" my mom asked as she opened the door. "Yes, mom I'll be down in a minute," I answered with a morning voice. I heard her reply with an 'okay' as the door closed. I moved and sat up on the bed again. I looked back to yoongi who only cleared his throat and looked awkward. whats wrong with him?

"Wow that was close," I said as I looked at him and got up from the bed. "So now how do we get you out of here?" I asked as I was trying not to be freaked out about the situation. He looked at me calmly as his hand was still rubbing his back. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" I asked worried as I sat back on the bed. "What do you think?" he asked as his serious, emotionless face was back.

I ignored him and asked again. "How do we get you out of here before my parents see you?" For a minute there I felt sorry for hurting him. "I'll just wait here for you to distract them and when we're in the clear, I'll run downstairs and get out of here," He explained the plan.

I looked at him amazed at how he got to think this early in the morning and not to mention my mom might just have busted us. "Oooooh~"I let out as a cheesy smile came to my lips. yoongi looked like he was full of himself just because I was amazed. I knew he was about to say something but I cut him off before he can even go there. "aha, nothing more to hear from your mouth, your not that smart," I said as I put my hand in front of us.

he chuckled. "What?" I asked. "you are really something," yoongi said which only made me more confused. "what are--" suddenly he came up to me but not enough for our lips to touch. I froze in place from his sudden action. "I...enjoyed last night," he whispered.

"Eww, get off me, and stop saying things like that! nothing happened!"I yelled but not loud enough for my parents to hear. He suddenly broke into laughter. I just hit his upper arm to shut him up. "okay okay," he finally stopped. "But, no I want to apologize again for what I did yesterday, I didn't mean anything I said, and I shouldn't have judged you like that," he said sincerely.